𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

HOPE, STEVE, NATASHA, AND CLINT all got geared up and onto an extra quinjet that they stole(although Hope had a theory that Fury knew and let them)

Clint sat in the pilot seat while Natasha sat in the co-pilot seat right next to him while Steve and Hope waited in the back on a bench inside the much smaller quinjet compared to the normal ones.

Hope wanted it to be a silent ride so she wouldn't have to answer any questions, but Steve seemed to struggle with picking up social cues.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" Hope smiled kindly at Steve. "I think I'm more than ready. Fury was right, Phil had hope in us, in The Avengers. He told Loki himself that he was going to lose, I'm here the avenge that" Steve didn't see a kid anymore when he looked over at Hope, he saw a young adult who had been through so much and was wiser than a lot of adults these days.

Hope cleared her throat, her face flushing in slight embarrassment when she saw the look of awe on Steve's face.

Hope knew the fight was gonna be tough for her. Not because of the physical aspect, but the emotional aspect. Being a firstborn Mikaelson witch of her generation meant that her magic could become unstable if she got too emotional again. She just had to stow away all the overwhelming feelings until after the fight.

Once they arrived in New York City, both Steve and Hope looked out the windows of the quinjet in shock. There were chitauri everywhere, not that they knew what they were called, along with so much damage and fleeing citizens.

When they were very close to Stark Tower, Loki used his scepter and shot some sort of energy beam at the quinjet which started one of the sides, including the wing, on fire.

They were swerving through the air as Clint and Natasha were trying to regain control and find a safe place to land. Hope and Steve both had to hold on to a bar on the top of the quinjet so they wouldn't be flying around.

Clint finally ended up crash-landing the quinjet in an open sidewalk area where only abandoned cars were. They almost crashed into a building but were lucky enough to have not.

Natasha and Clint took of their flying gear and met up with Steve and Hope, the four left the quinjet in their superhero outfits(for the three agents, it was just their S.H.I.E.L.D. suits).

They started to run towards Stark Tower as a group. "We gotta get back up there!" Steve called out to the other three who were right behind him. They all were running until Hope stopped them once she noticed something in the sky.

"We've got a big problem" Hope announced, gesturing the sky. She had heard the roaring way before even Captain America could due to her supernatural senses.

The portal that Loki had opened grew wider as a huge alien creature flew out of it with bellowing rage, roaring as it flew down and ended up going right over their heads. They could only watch as it happened, not knowing what to do.