𝒔𝒊𝒙

HOPE WANTED TO STAY behind to help them keep Bruce calm but Fury gave her direct orders to go find and stop Loki, unsure how effective Thor would be at that

On her way to do so, she ran into Agent Phil Coulson, her legal guardian and the closest thing she had to a father since her own had passed away. Phil was adamant that he was going to come with her to stop Loki.

"Phil, you can't. I don't even know if I can stop him. I don't want to lose another dad" She tried to persuade him, only getting a somber smile in return.

"It's my job to not only protect this ship, but also to protect you. Besides—" Phil motioned to the huge gun-like weapon he had in his hands. "Always wanted to try this out" Hope couldn't help but chuckle before going with Phil to where Loki was supposed to be.

The two stalked down the halls, ignoring the chaos surrounding them, until they arrived in front of the entrance. They saw Thor trapped in the container that Loki had once been in, a crack on the glass from him trying to escape.

"The humans think us immortal. Should we test that?" Loki went over to the control panel that released the container Thor was stuck in which was when the two decided to make themselves known.

Using her werewolf strength, Hope snapped the neck of the only person in the room that was there to help Loki, an unnamed man. She felt guilty but knew he'd rather be killed than be mind controlled.

Loki and Thor both glanced over to see the surrogate father-daughter duo standing right behind where the body had fallen. Hope's eyes were glowing yellow while Phil held the huge weapon in his hands.

"Move away please" Phil said to Loki, armed and ready to take the god out with whatever type of weapon he was holding. Loki did so, stepping a little ways away from the panel.

"You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent The Destroyer. Hope and I don't know what it does" Phil hit a button, powering the gun that glowed an orange light. "Do you wanna find out?" Hope smirked at Phil's words.

She only felt a presence behind her at the last second before Loki's scepter went through Phil's chest, the other Loki had been an illusion to trick them.

Hope barely heard Thor screams over her own scream of terror. Hope was at Phil's side, trying to stop the bleeding as Loki released the container and sent Thor flying down to earth's surface.

Hope bit her wrist and attempted to feed her vampire blood to Phil so she could heal him, only for Phil to shake his head, denying the blood.

Loki's focus went towards the human and the tribrid, no remorse shown in his facial expressions as he watched Hope try and somehow save her pseudo-father. He closed the hatch and prepared to leave the two behind, only Phil had a few last words to say to the son-of-a-bitch before he passed away.