𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

TO SAY THE ROOM WAS TENSE would be an understatement

TO SAY THE ROOM WAS TENSE would be an understatement. It was nighttime and they were all on the quinjet, including the newest prisoner Loki. Not only was the Trickster's presence making the room tense, but the awkwardness between Stark and Rogers was making it uncomfortable for everyone involved.

Hope was forced to stay with Steve and Tony to be the mediator if something were to happen, S.H.I.E.L.D. knew all too well what could come out of a conflict between the two superhero's.

"I don't like it" Steve finally spoke, though using a quiet voice, looking over at the two other avenger recruits. "What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony mocked the man.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop" Hope looked at him in confusion of his word choices. "Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony teased, although Steve wasn't understanding what he was referencing to.

"Stark" Hope warned, knowing that Steve wasn't gonna appreciate the constant references of things that he didn't understand. "It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle" The two men glanced over at Hope when they heard her laugh over the nickname.

"What? It was funny" She defended, making Tony smirk in triumph. Steve cleared his throat before continuing. "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in" Tony didn't really care for the conversation anymore, clearly bored.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you" Thunder and lightning shook the plane, the lightning nearly hit the jet which made it shake violently. "It wasn't me, I swear" Hope defended herself when a few agents looked over at her in suspicion.

Steve noticed how Loki was intently looking out the window, almost in a fearful way. "What's wrong? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve inquired. Loki made eye contact with the solider. "I'm not overly fond of what follows" Hope's eyes widened in realization.

Thunder, lighting, that all connects to one thing; Thor. She knew about Thor both through the reports of New Mexico and the stories her aunts, uncles, and father told her. They had grown up on Norse mythology, they knew and relayed the stories they were taught as children.

There was a large noise coming from the outside roof of the quinjet, startling everyone. It startled everyone even more when Thor practically pride open the ramp, stomped in, grabbed Loki by throat, and flew out of the quinjet.

Everyone was left dumbstruck for a minute before Tony put on his helmet. "Another Asgardian?" Natasha shouted to the three. "I think it's Thor, his brother" Hope replied, starting to gear up as well.

"Think the guy's friendly?" Steve asked the group, not knowing much about the mythology behind the gods. "Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost" Tony made his way to the exit that Thor left through.

"Our records show that he's friendly" Hope mumbled to Steve who sent her a thankful smile before noticing that Stark was about to fly out of the quinjet as well. "Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Tony was disinterested in the soldiers opinion.