𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

THE FIGHTING continued on

THE FIGHTING continued on. Hope was starting to realize that the rest of them(the humans) were starting to get a bit exhausted because they didn't have the supernatural, alien, or enhanced stamina that she, Thor, Hulk, and Steve had.

Steve, Natasha, and Hope met up. The three of them had worked on the ground. "Captain, Dove, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal" Natasha gestured to said alien portal in the sky. It was easy for Hope to tell that Natasha was getting tired.

"Our biggest guns won't touch it" He gestured to Hope. "I tried using my magic to close it. It would take more than just me alone to close that big of a portal in less than a day" Hope explained.

"Well, maybe it's not about guns or magic" Hope and Steve realized that she was gesturing to the flying robotic/alien chariots. "You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride" Steve reminded the Black Widow.

"Hope—" The auburn-haired tribrid looked at her fellow team member with a smirk. "A little blood for insurance before you give me a boost?" Hope nodded. She knew they had given Natasha her file at some point before they left. Hope wasn't afraid of having Natasha be a vampire if she were to die.

Hope bit her wrist enough to make it bleed before having Natasha drink her blood that healed people and could end up turning someone into a vampire so long as you died with it in your system. Steve scrunched his nose in disgust and looked away for a brief moment.

The wound healed almost instantly. Hope then held her hands out and was ready to boost the agent up into the air with her extra werewolf strength. "Ready, Nat?" The red-haired woman smirked back. "Ready as ever, Hope!"

They timed it perfectly. Natasha was boosted high up in the air and was able to get a good grip on the chariot. Both Steve and Hope watched as Natasha zoomed off and sighed in relief.

They were disrupted when a blast from one of the alien guns was directed at them. Despite knowing it wouldn't hurt Hope as much, Steve still blocked both of them from the blast with his shield.

Hope only rose her eyebrows at Steve for a brief moment before they continued to fight the chitauri. Tony showed up in his Iron Man suit and helped the two fight for a few moments.

"You know when this is over, you should come stay at Stark tower. That is, once it's renovated" He told Hope, frowning inside the mask as he thought of the damage that was being inflicted on his beloved tower. "I would be honored, Stark" She teases before Tony flew up and went to go deal with the aliens that weren't on the ground.

The battle continued on and Steve was starting to get strained. Thor met up with the three to help fight even more chitauri that was coming there way. Steve had his shield, Thor had Mjölnir, and Hope had her magic and her werewolf abilities. Her eyes had stayed glowing the tribrid color the entire battle.