𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

HOPE HAD A BAD FEELING, call it witchy intuition, about whatever Loki had planned

HOPE HAD A BAD FEELING, call it witchy intuition, about whatever Loki had planned. He wanted to unleash the hulk on the quinjet, which meant he was going to try and make Dr. Bruce Banner angry in whatever way he was planning on.

On her way to meet up with everyone else, she ran into Thor who was heading to the same place as he had been one of the few allowed to listen to the interrogation. Together, the two made their way to the lab.

Hope was thrown off when she entered the lab alongside Thor and noticed the tension already flowing through the air between the present group(Fury, Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Natasha).

Their eyes all traveled over to the two non-humans who showed up mid-argument. Hope locked eyes with Bruce and didn't look away. "Loki's plan, he wants to unleash the Hulk. He's trying to manipulate you, Dr. Banner" She informed the scientist, worried not only for the safety of everyone onboard but also the man's guilt complex.

"I'm not gonna leave just because you're suddenly getting twitchy, kid" Hope was taken back by the harshness of his words. The doctor turned back to Fury. "I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction" Hope mumbled a 'wait, what?' but was ignored.

"Because of them!" Fury shouted back, pointing at both Thor and Hope who looked even more confused then before. "Us?" Thor inquired, not understanding why him and a magic-using girl would make them so terrified that they would want to create such weapons.

"Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned" Fury explained his reasoning against Thor.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet. And I am sure that Lady Hope has done nothing as intense as my brother to warrant such behavior" Thor defended the girl, earning a smile of gratitude. Thor seemed to like the girl, her magic reminded him of his mother and her strength reminded him of Lady Sif.

"But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat" When Fury's gaze landed on her, Hope felt uneasy. Something set Fury off on a road of sharing secrets that were supposed to be kept not only for her protection, but the protection of the entire world.

"Twenty years ago I discovered the existence of the supernatural—" Tony scoffed loudly, Fury ignored him and continued to spill the secret. "—when I met Hope's mother" The room fell silent until Thor spoke up.

"I finally understand the source of power projecting from you, Lady Hope" Hope smiled slightly at Thor, glad she would have at least someone on her side, before looking at the rest of the avengers group.

"My real name isn't Hope Kenner, it's Hope Mikaelson. I'm a tribrid, a mix of three different creatures. My mother was an alpha werewolf who saved Fury from a vampire" Natasha caught on to what she wasn't saying. "What are the other two parts of you?" Hope bit her lip anxiously.