𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

AGENT HOPE KENNER stayed and aided Agent Phil Coulson as they brought Thor up to speed on what happened with Loki before he arrived on earth again

AGENT HOPE KENNER stayed and aided Agent Phil Coulson as they brought Thor up to speed on what happened with Loki before he arrived on earth again. They showed him some footage of Selvig under the control of Loki.

Thor's eyes then moved towards a monitor that had a picture of Jane Foster on it with her location. "As soon as Loki took the doctor, we moved Jane Foster. We've got an excellent observatory in Traunsee. She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday. Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. She'll be safe" Phil reassured the blonde haired god of his lover's safety.

"Thank you. It's no accident, Loki taking Erik Selvig. I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man" Thor admitted, capturing everyone's full attention with the strength in his tone.

"He talks about you a lot. You changed his life. You changed everything around here" Hope nodded in agreement with her legal guardian. "He's right. A lot of people never believed that other life existed outside of Earth until you showed up" Hope added, recalling how some of the other agents were freaking out after the whole debacle went down with Thor and Loki in New Mexico.

"They were better as they were. We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced, but we...we come here battling like Bilge Snipe" The trio started to walk as Thor spoke, confusing the two with his last words. "Like what?" Phil inquired, clearly confused as he and Hope stopped walking.

"Bilge Snipe? You know; huge, scaly, big antlers. You don't have those?" Hope shook her head. "God, I hope not" Thor nodded. "They are repulsive, and they trample everything in their path" Thor moved towards the side of the ship and looked downwards out the window as he continued to speak.

"When I first came to earth, Loki's rage followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. In my youth I courted war" Thor thought out loud, feeling guilt for what his brother has continued to do to the Midgardians.

"War hasn't started yet" Thor turned his head to the side to see Director Fury on a ledge above him, watching the god with no expression on his face. "You think you can make Loki tell us what the Tesseract is?" Hope stood up straight with an emotionless glint in her eyes.

"I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield, it's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me. There's no pain that would prize his need from him" Fury started walking down a set of stairs as Thor spoke with such conviction.

"A lot of guys think that, until the pain stops" Thor's gaze traveled to meet Fury's good eye. "What are you asking me to do?" Thor asked suspiciously. "I'm asking, what are you prepared to do?" Fury stressed.

"Loki is a prisoner" Fury gave him a look. "Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be here?" Thor didn't reply, not knowing his brother's plans either.

"We had one of our best interrogators talk with him" Hope's head lifted up, knowing Fury was obviously speaking about Natasha. "He refused to talk to anyone except for one person" Hope was filled with dread and anxiety when Fury looked over at her.