ONE

Jungkook chuckles from his seat in the school bus

Jungkook chuckles from his seat in the school bus. He whistles, grabbing everyone's attention "The person who AirDropped me a picture of me captioned 'isn't he so fucking smexy', thanks but who are you?" he says

A random guy yells out "What's the name?"

Jungkook looks down at his phone and back up "Doritos?" He replies in a confused tone

Everyone on the bus breaks out in laughter except one person. Taehyung. His eyes widen as he realises he AirDropped the wrong person. "I meant to AirDrop Jimin..." he mutters, slightly embarrassed even though no one knows he's the one that sent the photo.

"You had one job..." Namjoon mutters from beside him. "Jimin's right behind us. Why didn't you just show him your phone"

Taehyung frowns "Just in case someone saw my phone! See? I'm smart. Get on my level". Yoongi sarcastically smiles from beside Jimin and leans forwards "If you were smart, you wouldn't have AirDropped Jungkook"

"My finger slipped!" Taehyung says frustrated.
"Chill out Tae. Everyone's forgotten about it" Jimin reassures gesturing around the bus.

Everyone seemed to be back to their previous conversations and Jungkook was back to talking to his friends.

Taehyung lets out a deep breath "Okay, good". He looks out the window and sees his stop approaching. He quickly says bye to his friends and gets out the bus, walking to his house which is just across the street.

As soon as he gets home, he collapses on the sofa - face first and groans. "My legs!" He whines.
He starts kicking the sofa while complaining "Stupid Mr Lee making us run 1600 metres when it's so hot and stupid Jackson for tripping me up on purpose and stupid Jungkook for not falling in love with me"

He sighs but a small smile appears on his face when he sees his dog, Yeontan jumping up into his arms. He laughs while petting Yeontan "Tannie... my life is trash. Don't you think?"

Yeontan softly barks as if to agree, making Taehyung roll his eyes "That's not helpful but what can I expect–?"

"Can you not?"

Taehyung looks up surprised and sees Jimin standing at the front door. Jimin raises an eyebrow "What? Did you forget we live together? You obviously did since you look so surprised and since you ditched me in the bus" he says, obviously annoyed.

Taehyung gives him a sheepish smile and gives Jimin a quiet apology before getting up and pointing to the bathroom "I'm going to go take a shower" Jimin nods and goes to the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

Taehyung strips and steps into the shower, letting the hot water run down his body as he lathers his hair in jasmine scented shampoo. What? Taehyung's a man of class.

Taehyung's in the middle of washing all the soap suds off his body when he hears frantic knocking on the door. "Tae!" Jimin squeals "I have to pee!"