TWENTY

In movies, when they open safes, you always see piles and piles of money all just squished in there and to be honest, that's what Taehyung and Jungkook expected to see as well but they didn't.

There was just a cheque.

I mean, still amazing since the check literally had all of Minjee's money, it made Jungkook just as happy which is why tears of joy ran down his face.

But it would've been cooler the way it is in movies. Oh well. Good enough.

"I'M RICH AGAIN!"

Taehyung chuckles "Yeah!" he continues "Lets go to the bank to get this all sorted out and everything and go out after!"

"Go out where?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung shrugs "I don't know... McDonalds?"

"Omg i haven't been there in ages" Jungkook says, trying to think back to the last time he went and Taehyung grins "Well lets go then!"

Taehyung was honestly genuinely really happy for Jungkook. 'He deserves it' he thinks to himself with a small smile as he watches Jungkook jump around the house in glee

***

"This is so good!" Jungkook moans, biting into his big mac while Taehyung nods, biting into his filet o fish.

"So what do we do after? You've found your money so are you gonna move out and buy a new house?" Taehyung says, his mouth muffled from the burger

"Actually" Jungkook sets his burger down "I know this is gonna sound weird and you don't have to if you don't want to but I get lonely easily so I was thinking... do you wanna move in with me?"

When Taehyung hesitates, Jungkook quickly says "I mean! I know that you know that I kinda like you but I'm sure i'll get over it quickly! It can be just as friends! It won't be awkward if that's what you're worried about."

Taehyung lets out a breath "You still like me?!"

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows "Yeah? I thought I made it pretty obvious?"

Taehyung scoffs "No? When I cuddled with you  that one day and called you sweet nicknames you called me 'bro'"

"Well yeah because why would I call someone who doesn't even like me 'babe'?"

"Because I was literally calling you babe"

"Only to comfort me"

"To comfort you and also because... I like you too"

Jungkook's eyes widen "But you said you were only giving me a chance as friends'"

"I'm willing to change that if you are too"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means... I'm asking you if you maybe want to get back together?"

Jungkook's jaw drops but quickly after, a grin makes its way on to his face and suddenly starts feeling shy. He fiddles around with his fingers mumbling, "I mean... sure. I-if you don't mind, I don't mind"

"Wait so can I kiss you?!" Taehyung asks hopefully. Jungkook smiles and simply leans forward giving Taehyung the hint.

Taehyung leans in as well and presses his lips against Jungkook's, not harshly but firmly and the pair of lips move against each other in sync like they were made for each other.