SIX

"How is 'doritos' in the house?"

"And why are they stalking me?!"

Jungkook frantically gets up and runs to Taehyung's room which is literally like 3 feet away from his. He knocks loudly and Taehyung opens up.

Taehyung subtly hyperventilates at the sight of Jungkook but quickly calms himself when Jungkook speaks up. "Do you have a psycho ex or crazy secret admirer?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows "...no?" He says in a questioning tone.

Jungkook still looks and feels unsure so he asks "Are you sure no one's stalking you?"

"Yeah... why?"

Jungkook sighs and says "Did you get airdropped something?"
Taehyung raises his brows "Oh my god yes! I keep getting AirDropped some guy's dick!"

Then, Taehyung inwardly smirks. "He has a nice dick... doesn't he?". Jungkook blushes and quietly says "It's not bad..." feeling awkward.

Taehyung grins in triumph then says "Anyway, what makes you think you're not the one being stalked."

Jungkook's doe eyes widen in worry and Taehyung almost cooes at him. "I was just kidding!" Taehyung frantically says "I'm sure it's okay. I mean, he has a nice dick anyway so who cares?"

Jungkook looks down. "I guess... Sorry for bothering you".

"Wait–" Taehyung starts to say but by that time, Jungkook's already gone.

"Why doesn't he ever let me finish!"

***

The next day was Monday. Hyesoo and Minjee had bought Jungkook a bunch of new clothes and despite feeling spoiled and like a burden, Jungkook accepted the clothes because he really had nothing to wear.

He checks himself out in the mirror and smiles at his reflection. He was wearing white ripped jeans and a black t-shirt with Yeezys. Yes. Yeezys. Hyesoo and Minjee went designer.

He ruffles his hair and jogs downstairs. Hyesoo grins "Oh my goodness! Look at you! So handsome. And so responsible unlike my Taehyung. He's gonna miss the bus at this rate" she starts grumbling near the end before stomping upstairs to find Taehyung (and possibly whoop his ass but who knows)

Minjee gives Jungkook two slices of toast and his eyes widen before taking them. "Why are you so surprised?" Minjee questions. Jungkook just grins and shakes his head. "I have to go. Don't want to miss the bus!" He says before running out the house to his bus stop, nibbling away at his toast.

Truth is... this was his first breakfast in like a week.

Jungkook gets in the school bus and is immediately met with cheers and whistles.

"Looking good Jungkook!"

"Cool shoes bro!"

"Ohmygod ohmygod Prince Charming who?!"

"You fineee!"

He smiles at the endless amount of compliments and makes his way to the back where Yugyeom and everyone else is.

"Woah. You look cooler than normal" his friend Mark says in awe.

Another guy, Jackson chuckles "Damn we knew you were rich but this is the first time you've properly flexed it! We were starting to think you lied."