TWO

Jungkook scrolls through Instagram, liking some memes before his phone vibrates and a picture of someone's dick shows up on the screen. "AH!" He yells, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What is it" His friends ask as they lean forward to look at Jungkook's phone. Jungkook quickly hides the screen and turns away. "It's nothing! I was just annoyed cuz I lost in the game I was playing." He lies.

His friends nod and go back to their conversation and Jungkook peeks at the photo again. Fuck me

'Wow I'm a creep' Jungkook thinks to himself before thinking 'We'll they shouldn't have sent me a dick pic so it's not my fault'.

He checks who sent it only to see the same person from before - "Doritos". This time, he doesn't publicly announce the (probably) mistake in case "Doritos" gets embarrassed.

Instead, he accepts and saves it making Taehyung's face light up who's sitting at the front.

Taehyung frantically slaps Jimin's arm multiple times to get his attention. "Ow- stop. Tae! What?!"

Taehyung fans himself before saying "He accepted the photo!". Jimin shrugs "Exactly what I would do".
"Ugh, stop" Taehyung complains and holds a hand up

"He didn't say anything... what does that mean?! What if he thinks my dick's ugly?!" Taehyung panics making Jimin roll his eyes and says "No one yells out 'hey, I saved your dick pic so I can fap to it!' So just calm down"

Taehyung blushes and nods "Yeah, you're probably right". Then he giggles and smirks before mumbling out "Yeah... he's gonna fap to me. Kim Taehyung."

"Barf" Yoongi says.

Taehyung and Jimin turn around startled. "You were listening?" Taehyung asks.

"Unfortunately, yes and frankly, I wish I hadn't but I guess that's I get for forgetting my headphones." Yoongi replies with a shudder.

"I agree with Yoongly" Hoseok adds in from beside Yoongi. Yoongi groans and flicks Hoseok's forehead making him whine. "I told you not to call me that!"

Hoseok leans over to Yoongi's ear with a smirk and whispers something only Yoongi can hear. Jimin slowly asks "What did you say...?" When he sees Yoongi's eyes widen.

Hoseok just smiles and shrugs him off but then Taehyung understands the situation. "Ohhh" Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows with a perverted smirk "Looks like someone's getting punished by Daddy"

Yoongi and Hoseok look at Taehyung confused. "What? I just said that if he flicks my forehead again I'll hide his Kumamon plush..." Hoseok says making Taehyung blush in embarrassment.

Jimin starts waving his arms side to side and sang "KUMBAYA MY LORD..." until Taehyung swats his hands down. "Shut up" Taehyung says with a slight chuckle.

The bus comes to a halt and the driver yells out "We're here" making everyone groan. "Yay, we've safely arrived at this shithole of a school, thank lord we didn't get into a crash, gosh that would be such a shame" a random guy says sarcastically causing fake cheers to erupt.

"Do you have to do this everyday?" The bus driver complained making everyone laugh and get off the bus.

Jungkook runs out the bus, to his locker, his friends rushing after.

"Dude. What happened?" Yugyeom asks, panting.

"Nothing!" Jungkook says a bit too quickly making Yugyeom squint his eyes. "Right...". Yugyeom points to a scrawny looking kid and says "That dickhead wasn't letting me copy his answers in the history test we had so I'm gonna go 'chat' with him" with a smirk.