TWELVE

1 year after the marriage
What went wrong

Jungkook was in a cafe with a guy... friend?

His name was Jaebeom. And yes. It's the Jaebeom.

"Have I ever told you how pretty you are?"

Jungkook giggles "You tell me that everyday"

"Good because you deserve to know" Jaebeom shrugs. "How are things with Taehyung" he continues.

"Meh". Jungkook sighs "It's kinda embarrassing being married to him... at first I was SO happy and I thought everything was perfect but now... he's just ruining everything"

"How come?"

"He's so weird and he's so clingy it's annoying"

"Ah I see... how is he weird though?"

"Well you know how my Mom got married to this rich dude? He has a business that Taehyung and I work in and Taehyung's always messes up and is such a slow worker and he just ruins my name! And because of him we can't live in a mansion or be rich anymore!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well my Mom said that since we're married, we need to be responsible and she gave us two options. She said we could continue our lives with her and stay rich and be practically spoon fed everything or we could be proper adults. I wanted things to stay the way they were but Taehyung was like 'we will move out' and now look at us. Living in a two bedroom apartment."

"That must be fucking annoying"

"Tell me about it! I should have married you instead!" Jungkook jokes much to Jaebeom's dismay.

***

"He's being so distant with me! We're married so we need to communicate with each other but whenever I talk to him, he makes an excuse and leaves" Taehyung runs a hand through his hair, frustrated messing it up.

"It's okay Tae... you'll work things out" Jimin sadly replies. "You always say that, Jimin but do things ever work out?"

Jimin stays silent and fidgets with his fingers not knowing what to say because let's face it. Taehyung was right. Things never work out.

Then, they hear the door lock rattling and Taehyung abruptly gets up, waiting for Jungkook to get in.

When Jungkook enters, he has a big smile spread across his cheeks which immediately goes down when he sees Taehyung. Jimin quietly leaves deciding to give the couple some alone time.

Taehyung sighs after Jimin leaves "We can't keep doing this..."

"Doing what?"

"I don't know... just not communicating? Don't you love me?"

Jungkook hesitates making Taehyung's heart shatter before saying "o-of course I lo-love you"

Taehyung says in a small voice "that's a lie..."

Jungkook stays silent. Until.

"You're right"

————————————————————————

My mood rn ^^

Ok so I think the chapters are gonna be a bit shorter now because it adds suspense lmao

😈 😈 😈

Please vote/comment it makes me want to write more

And thank you to those who do vote and comment, you guys are lovely