FOURTEEN

"I hate this. I hate this so fucking much. I hate this so much I want to die—"

"STOP! It's not even that bad Tae."

"Yes it is. When is socialising not bad?"

Jimin sighs and decides to change the subject "You know what would be really funny?"

"Finding someone who actually loves and marries you without feeling that you're an embarrassment and are ruining their name?"

Jimin stares blankly "...no. I was thinking that you should AirDrop someone a dick pick like you did in high school!"

"We're not kids anymore. This is a club. Who's going to be using their phone in a club?"

Jimin points to Yoongi who was on Wattpad reading god knows what unholy fan fiction.

"That doesn't count"

Jimin pats Taehyung's shoulder "Just do it! It'll be funny! Just like the old days"

"I don't want to do it. Why do you want me to do it so bad anyways?" Taehyung replies glumly.

"Just for fun"

"No... it's because you think someone will pull a Jung—" Taehyung pauses and gags "Sorry, you think someone will be like him and try to find me and then fall in love with me! This isn't high school anymore Jimin!"

"You never know... just do it, trust me and if nothing happens, you won't have to do it again."

After some thinking, Taehyung pulls out his phone while muttering out profanities as Jimin squeals in excitement.

AirDrop

Daddy🍆 ✔️
Soyeon ✔️
Papi Chulo ✔️
Jackson 😜😎 ✔️
Jihyo 😇 ✔️
Milk 😉 ✔️
Chanyeollllll ✔️
Seagull 🦢💪🏼😎 ✔️
Tiddies 👻 ✔️
Soobin ✔️
Hyejin ✔️

"I airdropped everyone. Happy?"

"Very" Jimin grins.

They look around to see no reaction. People were either too drunk too notice or some people just didn't care.

"Oi. Why'd you AirDrop us dick pics? Dumb bitch" Jin walks up to Jimin and Taehyung followed by the other guys.

"I didn't realise I sent them to you but how did you know it was me"

"There's only one man that has a dick as fine as yours. Plus who else would be called doritos?" Yoongi says.

"What are you guys named as anyways?" Taehyung asks.

Hoseok says "Namjoon was tiddies, Yoongi was papi chulo, Jin was milk and I was daddy"

"That's disgusting" Jimin grimaces "Fucking weirdos. Everyone else had normal names"

"Except this one guy named seagull" Taehyung speaks up.

"Who the fuck calls themselves seagull?"

"Says you, 'papi chulo'"

"Shut up"

"No one even reacted..." Jimin spoke glumly.

"Oh well..."

Meanwhile , Jungkook was sat on a bar stool, bored. "Perfect people don't try to get wasted" he scoffs at Yugyeom who was offering Jungkook a shot glass

Yugyeom smirks "But perfect people also aren't boring. Just have one drink"

Jungkook begins to reply before his phone buzzes the familiar buzz he hadn't felt in years.

His screen lights up

"Doritos would like to share a photo with you"

"Now that's a fine ass dick"

"Thought you were straight"

"I'm gay for that dick and that dick only"

Jungkook scoffs and looks at the photo a little bit longer before his eyes widen.

"Where the fuck is Taehyung"

————————————————————————

Comment/Vote 💕🥰