NINE

Jungkook grumbles as he walks out the janitor's closet. Three guys. He's tried three guys today and all of them weren't right.

He was getting frustrated now.

Why couldn't 'doritos' just fess up?.

He sighs, feeling hopeless and just sits down on the floor staring into space as Byunghun, guy number six in total runs out the janitor's closet feeling flustered.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was having a crisis at home. "You made us skip school for you so this better be serious" Namjoon says in a hard tone.

"It's just..." Taehyung starts "What if my ... area doesn't live up to his expectations?"

Jimin blinks and gets up.

"Where are you going?" The boys ask as Jimin walks out. He doesn't reply and slams the door shut before reappearing a minute later with a spatula.

They boys watch in anticipation until Jimin walks up to Taehyung and starts hitting him with spatula. "YOUR" one hit "AREA" second hit "IS" third hit "WHY" fourth hit "HE" fifth hit "WANTS TO FIND YOU!" sixth hit.

"Okay okay, stop!" Taehyung says snatching the spatula from Jimin. But then, Taehyung frowns. "What if he only wants to get in my pants? What if he doesn't like me?"

Everyone except Taehyung sighs. "Listen. If he doesn't want for you then he's trash and isn't worth it" Hoseok assures.

"Don't call him trash!" Taehyung yells defensively. "I didn't call him trash!" Hoseok defends.

"Just tell him it was you"

"No"

"He's gonna give up on finding you. He's already checked every boy on the bus except us" Jimin sighs.

"It's fine"

***

Meanwhile, Jungkook was on the bus starting to give another announcement.

"Look. Whoever keeps airdropping me dick pics, you have a nice dick but can you stop because my Mom saw it show up on my screen" . He continues when no one replies "Just tell me who you are before I turn off my AirDrop"

Then someone yells out "Maybe it's those boys... you know... the ones with um" then they whisper to their friend for a second before speaking up again "The blue and pink hair boys! Them. What about them?"

Jungkook scoffs "It wouldn't be them." Then sits back down defeated.

When Jungkook gets home, he immediately goes to Taehyung's room since he's the only person he feels comfortable with to talk about the whole issue.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Why didn't you come to school today?"

"Couldn't be bothered"

"Oh well... I gave up. I can't be bothered to find who keeps sending me photos so I quit and turned my AirDrop off"

Taehyung's eyes widen "What?!"

"Yeah...Why are you so surprised?"

"I'm not... it's just. Maybe he's shy? A-and is scared you only want to fuck him...?"

"But that's not true!" Jungkook exclaims "I want to get to know him because it's kind of funny how confident he is to send me photos like that and to top it all off, his name is 'doritos'! It's cute"

Taehyung grins "R-really?! That's great!"

"I guess...?"

Then, Taehyung clears his throat and decides it's time "What if I told you... it's me?"