Chapter 1 (celeb's in collage)

Jades POV

I was scared, no I was terrified, no scratch that I was shiting myself.

The first day of collage, I was meeting Perrie, Leigh Ann and Jesy outside the school gate.

We didn't have a uniform so what if what I was wearing wasn't ok, what if I was over dressed, what if I was under dressed. Oh my god more problems.

Remember the good thoughts not the bad ones.

Good thoughts

Good thoughts

Good thoughts.

I walked around the corner with my bags in my hands and saw Jesy stood there, she was talking to Iggy so she wasn't by herself I walked over to Jesy and Iggy and hugged them both they both of them had bags in there hands. I knew I was rooming with Leigh, Perrie and Jesy. We were staying in collage and I was kind of looking forward to it, even tho I was scared.

"How you doin?" questioned Jesy.

"I feel so out of place like I'm gonna be carted off to the madhouse" I replied

"Don't worry you look great" said Iggy "look I got to go, I want to get my time table"

"Ok bye"

"Bye" she called over her shoulder.

We waited for Perrie and Leigh to show up. Leigh showed up first and she looked amazing as usual. We were all waiting for Perrie. A black car pulled up and looking at the number plate I knew it was Zayn's. It was personalised to say "Malik". I knew Zayn wasn't going to the collage so I knew our blonde friend was about to hop out of the car.

Much to my surprise our blonde friend was no longer blonde. She had dyed her hair pink. It looked nice but it was a little random. The underneath of her hair was darker whilst on the top it was lighter.

"Sup pinky?" said Leigh hugging Perrie.

We all hugged and then pulled away.

"I love your hair" I squeaked jumping slightly.

"Ye it was kind of a spare of the moment thing" she replied.

We talked for a while and waited to see who else showed up for the first day.

First another black car pulled up and out popped Camilla. She waved at us and gave us a cynical smile, she then walked inside not giving us a second glance.

Next to show up was a white car and I knew who's it was the the number plate was "Styles". Knowing that Harry was in the car probably accompanied by his best friend Louis.

I knew something had happened over the break but i'll catch you up on that later, in fact i'll catch you up in everything.

A group of girls walked into the school. They hadn't gone to our high school, but one of them had really short blonde hair and it was kind of shaved, another one had long blondish hair and brown eyes, one of them had long black hair and amazing cheek bones, the final one had blonde hair and she was quite short. I didn't really give them a second glance to tell you the truth.

A group of four boys walked in after, one was quiet small about 5ft 4, whilst another one was about 6ft. One of them had a young face and looked like a child and another one had blonde hair that was pushed up.

I then saw Taylor walk in we waved to each other, I told her that Iggy was already in there and then we said our goodbyes.

Next to show up was Lauren, she pulled up in her brand new pink mini. She gave us a quick wave and drove in.

Ally, Normani and Dinah turned up a couple minutes after. We got a couple of death glares from them. But that was cut short by a loud beep, all three girls jumped slightly. I smiled when I realised who was driving the car. Rydel. The rest of the family were in the car with Ratliff, but of corse Ryland wasn't there he was stuck in the hell hole we know as high school by himself. All five of them were arguing about something.

"Oi, watch where your going" yelled Normani.

"Oh, don't walk in the middle of the road" yelled Rydel.

It was good to see Rydel with some more confidence.

Normani glared at Rydel and they walked off and Rydel drives through into the school yard.

Next to show up was some other girl that hadn't gone to our school. She had taned skin and had curly brown and blonde hair. She was really pretty. She walked into the school.

After her Cher showed up. I knew she was gutted that herself and Demi were in different collages but I knew they'd stay in touch. I greeted her and she then walked inside.

A couple of minutes later some other girl showed up. She had a similar style to Cher, she had long black hair and brown eyes.

I was surprised by who turned up next. A car pulled up outside the collage and two kids climbed out. They looked to be about 15 and 13. I glanced at Jesy, Perrie and Leigh. Leigh told me that they were probably just siblings of some kids here. But I wasn't to sure, they had bags on and were carrying books.

Finally four girls walked in. One was blonde, one had tanned skin and long black hair, two of the girls had brown hair and brown eyes. But one was taller than the other. They walked into school.

I heard the bell sound from the school and I glanced at my friends. I hadn't seen Ella yet but going by what she said last year at high school high school was a walk in the park compared to this.

What was it again she had said "if you thought high school sucked collage is a bitch".