Chapter 10 (I wont apologise for slowing down)

All if us stood up and made our way over to Miley, Camilla, Selena, Dove and Bridget.

"We know it was you" whisper shouted Leigh Ann getting angry.

"What was us?" said Miley putting her hand on her heart pulling the innocent card.

"Those pictures" spat Leigh Ann.

"One sec" said Mikey putting her hand in front of Leigh Ann's face "Camilla sweet heart will you get me a drink I'll pay you back later".

Camilla walked away and Miley smiled at Selena and she smiled back.

She turned back to Leigh An who looked pissed off "what?" she spat.

"The fucking photos" spat Leigh Ann.

"Well that bitch shouldn't of spilt her food on one of my besties" said Miley getting angry and taking a step closer to Leigh Ann.

Out of no where Miley grabbed Leigh's hair and have it a pull but a vet hard pull.

"Fuck no" said Leigh Ann yanking Miley's short hair and pulling her to the ground.

Selena and Jesy began to swing and hit eachother, Dove and Perrie began to fight and myself and Bridgit began to fight.

My head hurt, my body ached but I continued fighting because no one's mean to on of my friend and gets away with it. I continued to pull her hair, slap her and scram at her face due the fact I was failing PE I had to give up and I think Bridget wanted to as well because we both stood up at the same time and watched our friends fight for a small while until a yell was heard through out the cafeteria.

"You lot with me" yelled the voice.

"What?" me and Bridget both yelled.

"Uhhhhh" All of us let out a huff as we stormed out of the cafeteria and we followed the teacher up the hall.

"What do you lot think you were doing?" yelled the teacher.

"We were fighting with these bitches" yelled Miley.

"Stand down" yelled Leigh Ann getting angry.

"Bite me whore" growled Miley.

"It's there fault" screeched Selena.

"No it's not, it's there fault" I interjected.

"Wooooo, slow down" said Selena turning to me.

"What?" said Jesy "you want to say something to her you say it to all of us"

"Look" said the teacher "you lot apologise" she said looking at Miley and that lot.

I smiled.

"I won't apologise" spat Selena.

"You lot apologise as well" said the teacher turning on us.

"What, we did nothing wrong" yelled Perrie.

"Right, that's it" yelled the teacher "all of you Mr. Cowell's office now".

Miley let out a growl as we stormed up the hall. I felt a knot form in my stomach as we made our way up the corridor.

We all made are way towards the door and I threw it open and was surprised by what I saw in Mr. Cowell's waiting room surprised me.

"Liam".