Chapter 3 (Dear John I'm in the shower)

We stood up as soon as the bell sounded. We didn't know our way around so it would be ok if we were slightly late to class, so we decided to head to our lockers.

Luckily for us our lockers were near eachother. Mine was three away from Jesy's. Whilst Perrie's and Leigh's were across the hall from ours and were about five lockers away from eachother. I placed my books into my locker and closed it. Some of the other students had left the cafeteria and were looking for their lockers.

Cher's locker was next to mine. Since Demi wasn't here Cher was sticking with us and I was happy with that. I loved Cher she was easy to talk to and was just a laugh.

We met at the end of the corridor and Cher walked over "how are my beautiful people?"

"Good how are you?" laugh Jesy.

"I'm doing fine thanks for asking" she replied.

"Right, what's everyone got next?" asked Perrie getting straight to the point.

"Damn, I don't have science today" said Leigh.

I knew Leigh had a passion for science and I knew she was taking advanced chemistry due to the fact she wanted to be a CSI. Thank Horatio Cane, her inspiration.

"I have art" I said

"Oh me to" said Perrie "sit by me?"

"Ye" I replied

"I have art" said Cher.

"Me to" said Jesy and Leigh at the same time.

"Well let's go" I said

"we should get a table together" said Perrie linking arms with Cher.

We all knew how close Cher and Demi were and we wanted Cher to feel apart of our group.

Cher smiled and we reached the classroom. We opened the door and entered the room.

I knew that a lot of people from my high school had taken art and I was kind of glad that they had. The people that were currently in the class were:

Harry, Louis, Iggy, Rita, Taylor, Camilla, Normani, Dinah, Lauren, Ally, the two boys that looked really young were sat on a two seat and finally the group of girls one with blonde hair, one with black hair, one that was taller than the other.

Harry and Louis were on a two seat talking.

The two young boys were sat on another two seat.

The group of girls were sat on a table that seated four probably because there were four of them.

Taylor, Iggy and Rita were sat on the four seat behind them. I swear I heard them talking about some guy Taylor dated over the summer, his name was John I think not to sure. She was writting him a letter because he broke up with her and they were deciding how to start. Rita wanted to go with to John, Taylor wanted to use Dear John and Iggy said sup dickhead. She's great isn't she. I love Iggy and Taylor and Rita seems nice so I really don't care what they talk about.

Camilla, Normani, Dinah, Ally and Lauren were sat on a table that was suppose to seat six because there were five of them and they didn't want to split up.

I was surprised by how large the art room was. I knew a lot of people would have taken art because it's so popular.

We took a seat on a table which was suppose to sit six because they're were five of us.

The teacher had told us to wait a bit because not everyone was here. We sat and talked for a bit.

The large group of girls came in and claimed the last six seat. They sat down and started talking and chatting like the rest of us. I was surprised that they had chosen the six seat because there were only four of them but are well. In came a group of boys. One boy was on the back of another and was running around. One of the boys had a very young face, whilst another was very tall, one of them had blonde hair. They sat down on a four seat.