Chapter 12 (them girls be with their sledgehammers)

We all made our way towards the showers. I'd been in them before but they weren't nice.

We'd decided to split it in two. We'd take one side then Miley and that lot would take the other. Shay, Lucy, Ashley and Torian were in there doing their make up and hair.

We all began scrubbing. Perrie was on her hands and knees cleaning the floor and myself, Jesy and Leigh Ann made some jokes about how she was always on her knees when she was with Zayn. I was washing down the sinks and mirrors, Leigh Ann was doing half the showers and so was Jesy.

Miley, Selena, Dove, Bridget and Camilla were all talking about what they were going to clean. I saw Miley talking to Camilla and Camilla just smiled. Camilla grabbed the cleaning stuff and began to clean whilst the other girls stood there talking.

I knew they were using her but she was to blind to see it.

Miley, Selena, Dove and Bridget started getting changed to get into the shower.

We were all cleaning when the door opened and in came Normani, Ally, Lauren and Dinah. Selena scoffed as they all walked towards the showers. Ally smiled at Camilla and Camilla smiled back even though Miley pulled a disgusted face.

The girls made there way into the room then Selena let out a shriek which caused every girl in the bathroom to turn around and stare at her.

"Ewwww she was staring at me" yelled Selena pointing towards Ally.

Ally put her hands up "I wasn't, I swear".

"She's only in her to stare at us OMG I feel so violated" cried Selena.

"I I I wasn't" stuttered Ally.

"She only wants to stare at us naked" growled Miley "she shouldn't be allowed in here".

"Hey" said Normani speaking up "leave her alone she wasn't doing anything"

"Yes she wasn't staring at you" said Selena crying on Dove's shoulder.

Miley walked towards Ally her eyes full of hatred. Ally had gone bright red, a bead of sweat ran down her face. The room was silent and I'm sure if you could feel her heart beat now it would feel just like a sledgehammer.

"You shouldn't be allowed in here you disgusting piece of trash" spat Miley.

"Back off" said Lauren through gritted teeth.

"Camilla are you going to let her talk to Ally like that?" said Dinah.

Through out all of this we stood there watching. Shay, Torian, Lucy and Ashly stood there, their mouths open. Through the arguing Cher, Becky, Rita and Iggy had come in and were watching the scene unfold.

"Ummm" said Camilla looking between both groups.

"Ally shouldn't of been staring at Selena" said Bridget.

"Cam" said Ally barely above a whisper.

"You shouldn't of been staring at her" said Camilla walking back to her new group.

Ally looked like she was about to cry.

"Uuuuh uh uh" she stuttered because that's what all was going to fall out.

"GET OUT" yelled Miley.

Ally stood perfectly still, I think she was to scared to move.

"Ally" said Dinah "ignore them"

"III I I I" stuttered Ally.

Dinah stood in front of Ally and looked her in the eye "Al, you ignore them, them girls be hating, does it faze you?"

"Nu hu" said Ally nodding and wiping the tears away from her face and holding her head up high.

Dinah turned around "you don't talk to my friend like that, you leave us alone, if you talk to her like that again I will slap you so hard you spit out your cheaply whitened teeth".

Miley looked her right in the eye and smirked "whatever".

She pushed Dinah out of the way until she was looking Ally directly in there "if you look at my friends I will end you".

The door swung open and Rydel walked in with a massive smile on her face "Rylands here and so are a bunch of the others" she yelled.