Chapter 8 (alone with a wild heart)

After calming Leigh down I decided to go for another walk. I was walking down the corridor when something stopped me in my tracks a photo of Jesy. Jesy was naked like completely naked. The photo was obviously photoshopped but OMG. I grabbed the photo from the wall and pulled it down ripping it into tiny pieces.

How could someone do this?

Who could do something like this?

Why would someone want to do this?

I looked across the corridor and saw there were hundreds more pinned up against lockers.

"Shit" I cursed and began taking them down.

I heard some people down the other end of the corridor after turning my face and looking I saw Perrie with Cher and Becky.

"Help!" I yelled as they made their way towards me.

They ran towards me and saw what I was doing and quickly began helping me. After we got the last one we made our way to the bin and dropped them all in it.

"Who did that?" asked Cher.

"I don't know but who ever it was made Jesy's face a different colour to her body" I replied.

"If I get those people alone with me I will kill them" said Cher.

"Come on" said Perrie "we need to see if there's anymore".

We walked down the corridor looking for other photos. Myself, Cher and Becky headed to the library whilst Perrie headed for the art corridor.

All three of us entered the library and the same people from earlier were still in there. We began looking around and Becky and Cher needed to get some books. I was looking around when I over heard Bradly, Conor, Tristan and James conversation, well I didn't over hear it I was being nosey but who cares.

"Hey Brad it's that girl you like over there" said Conor pointing towards Cher and Becky.

Oh I knew he liked Cher.

"Ye but I don't think she would like me" he said looking back down at his book.

"Why dude you're a catch" said Tristan slapping his friend on the back.

"Well look at her she's got a wild heart and well look at me" he said confessing what he thought.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Cher does have a wild heart and a wild mind. Oh she could really hurt Bradley and his baby face.

Sighing I turned back to the shelf and began looking for more of those photos. I saw James pick up a book and quickly close it. Being intrigued I looked over and began to listen to their conversation. Becky and Cher had walked over and were also listening to their conversation.

"Guys look at this what am I suppose to do?" whispered Jame.

All three boys eyes grew as they looked at whatever was in the book probably some graffiti or something.

Conor looked around "well there friends with her go and show them or tell them or I don't know"

Tristan spoke up " Brad you do it gives you an excuse to talk to that girl you like"

"Oh hell no I'm not going over there I can barely talk to guys let alone girls" said Brad "James you found it you do it"

"No way that Jade girls over there and I think she's cute and oh I don't want her to hate me" said James.

OMG someone thinks I'm cute. Someone thinks I'm cute. Stop it keep it together Thirlwall.

All four boys stopped their conversation and looked over to us. We all quickly looked away and so did the boys. Damn I think we've been caught.
We continued talking and I heard a chair screech across the floor. All three of us pretended to talk about god knows what shit. I heard footsteps walk towards us and then stop just behind me, I saw a shadow on the floor in front of me.

I spun around and came nose to nose with James, when I say nose to nose I mean nose to nose and he thought I was cute haaaa.

"Um u hi" I said probably going bright red in the process.

"Um ye hi are you friends with Jesy?" he asked.

"Uh ye" I said frowning my eyebrows.

"Well I know this isn't real but I um well found this in a book" he said holding out one of the pictures of Jesy.

"Oh fuck" I said taking the photo quickly off him.

He opened his mouth but I had to cut him off.

"Thank you but I well, we have to go um bye" I said Grabbing Cher and Becky's wrists and dragged them out of the library.