Chapter 9 (in crazy stupid love with the playa boi)

"Come on" I said to Becky and Cher.

We made our way back to our dorm and I saw Jesy crying and Leigh Ann comforting her.

"Jesy, it'll be ok" said Leigh.

"No it won't" sobbed Jesy "look at these"

I hated seeing my friend like this. She must of found out about the photos.

"Who did this?" spat Leigh Ann getting angry.

"Look we got most of the pictures" said Perrie walking over and hugging her friend.

"Jes it'll be ok" I said sitting down next to her.

"Look let's get out of this room" said Cher we can go for a walk or something.

"No I just want to sleep or die mainly die" said Jesy "just leave me alone"

I looked at the clock and it read 23:10. I wasn't sure where all the time had gone but I knew we should get to sleep.

"We should get to bed" I spoke up and walked over to Jesy "it'll be ok in the morning".

"Jade I don't want to pretend everything's ok" she said.

"Ye I know, I don't want you to but I think you should just sleep on it" I said wrapping my arms around my friends.

"Ok" she sobbed.

Becky and Cher headed back to their rooms and we all got ready for bed.

The next day came but Jesy refused to leave her bed and well, it was understandable. I wouldn't want to leave my bed if that happened. I told her that we'd come check on her later but if she wanted food she'd have to get of her lazy ass and get it herself. After we said goodbye to Jesy we decided to part ways and head to class because we'd slept late and missed breakfast.

First lesson for me today was art, Perrie and Leigh were going to grab stuff from their lockers so I said I'd save them seats. I headed to class and opened the door. Since there were quiet a lot of people in the class I grabbed a four seat.

The class filled in and Perrie and Leigh Ann sat down next to me. Everyone was in from yesterday and took the same seats except Cher and Becky sat on a two seat and the Lynch's and Ratliff took the table for six.

The teacher came in and introduced herself because we'd had a supply yesterday.

"Hi I'm your teacher Mrs. fernandez versini. I know hard to say but you lot call me Cheryl".

The door then opened and Ella walked in.

"Hi Mrs Cole, these are for you" she said handing her some sheets.

"Oh Ella it's Mrs. Fernandez Versini" she said.

Ella's face turned into a confused one.

"I got re married I'm in crazy, stupid love" she said.

Ella smiled and walked off.

Cheryl or Mrs. Fernandez Versini had given us work and we were all talking and well not doing work.

I over heard a conversation between Selena, Miley, Dove & Bridget.

"So I met this girl over summer" said Selena "she was really cool"

"What?" said Miley.

"Well she was a friend of the family and I met her I think her name Daniella or Demetria or something along that line. I think you'd like her" said Selena.

"Well will we be able to meet her?" said Dove.

"She's visiting soon so maybe" said Selena "oh have you guys seen Jesy today"

"No I want to see that bitches reaction to those photos" said Miley.

What oh hell no?
It was Miley and that lot. Oh I want them dead. No I'm gonna kill them.

Perrie and Leigh Ann had obviously been listening to the conversation as well because Leigh Ann looked like she was about to attack them. Camilla then stood up and sat next to them. For some reason unknown to me Miley smirked slightly when Camilla sat down.

I looked at Perrie and Leigh Ann who looked beyond pissed just like me. The bell sounded and Leigh Ann got up and was about to make her way over to the new and upgraded skank squad, Camilla and the bitches have been upgraded.

I dragged them to a table in a cafeteria. We were then joined by Becky and Cher. Lucy, Ashly, Torion and Shay sat down.

"Harry is cute" said Lucy.

"I didn't say he wasn't" said Shay.

"He's a plays boi" said Cher leaning across the table.

Jesy came and sat down.

"You ok?" I said looking at Jesy.

"Ye" she said.

Miley, Camilla and that lot came in and Leigh Ann stood up "I'm going to slap her".