Chapter 7 (she looks so perfect standing there with her big booty)

I'd told Leo not to do her home work and if she gave him trouble to tell someone about it. I'd then said goodbye and checked the book out and headed off to find Perrie, Leigh and Jesy.

I headed for the lounge but stopped when I saw Taylor.

"Hey, I haven't spoken to you this year" I said to Taylor.

"Oh hey" she said and hugged me "you won't be able to talk to me for long coz I'm transferring to Sony"

"Why?" I asked

"They have a better music programme" she said scrunching her mouth to one corner of her face.

"Well I'm gonna miss you. Who else have you told?" I asked.

"Oh I told you, Iggy, Rita and Cher. I was going to tell Perrie and the rest of your friends but I saw you so can you tell them" she said answering my question.

"When are you going anyway?" I asked.

"Oh I'm heading off tomorrow" she said "well I should go I got some packing to do"

"Bye" I called as she walked away.

"Bye" she called over her shoulder.

I finally found the lounge and headed in there were some guys in there. They weren't in any of my classes I think their names were Max, Nathan, Siva, Jay and Tom.

I spotted Jesy, Perrie and Leigh and headed over to them. I told them about Taylor and said they'd call and or text her tomorrow. We began taking about some TV series we all watched, the vampire diaries and pretty little liars. We watched Louis and Harry come in and then I watched as Louis tried to leave the room again but being stopped by Harry and forced to sit down.

I watched Max and that lot look at Harry and Louis and Harry glare at them and then he shoved his middle finger in the air. Louis pulled his hand down which earned a laugh from Max.

"Oh look he wants to hold his boyfriends hand" snickered Max earning a chuckle from the rest of his friends.

Perrie's face turned to disgust, I knew her and Louis had talked a lot over summer. Louis did well to ignore them though. Just then Iggy walked in and sat on me.

"Get your big booty off of me" I playfully yelled.

"I got a big booty ye I got a big booty" was her only reply.

I moved over so she could sit down and we all continued to talk. I glanced back at Louis and Harry and saw them arguing. Iggy frowned and looked over and rolled her eyes.

"What's going on?" she said pointing to the argument between Harry, Louis and the other boys.

"Ummm I don't know" said Perrie standing up "but I'm gonna be nosey and find out".

All five of us stood up and made our way over "what's going on guys" said Perrie swinging on her feet.

"Just some assholes being assholes" said Harry emphasising the word assholes.

"Ok" said Perrie looking at Louis and mouthing the words "are you ok"

Louis nodded his head.

"Oh does your girlfriend have to come check on you" mocked Max.

Harry put his hand on his face "you hear that Lou your girlfriend" said Harry

"Yep" said Louis laughing "your my girlfriend" he said looking at Perrie.

Harry then turned to Max and said "god you're an idiot"

"Shut your mouth Styles" yelled Nathan, I think.

"Fuck you dickhead" yelled Harry.

"What was that?" said Max warning Harry.

Harry shied away slightly.

"He said fuck you dickhead" spat Iggy which caused me smile.

"Stay out of it, blondie" said Tom.

"Bite me" spat Iggy shoving her middle finger in the air.

Tom stood up and I stood in front of Iggy. I think she could hospitalise him if she really wanted to.

"Let's just go" I said grabbing Perrie, who grabbed Jesy, who grabbed Leigh Ann, who grabbed Iggy, who grabbed Louis, who grabbed Harry and stopping him from pouncing on Max.

We calmed Harry down and he told us much to Louis dismay about how Max and that lot were being really rude to Louis because he came out. Perrie told them to report it, Leigh told him to ignore it and Iggy said she'd beat them up for Louis.

Smiling Harry dragged Louis off and towards the cafeteria after complaining about being hungry. Iggy headed off with them and we made our way back to our room.

As we got there Leigh spoke up "guys I don't want to bring it up again and I'd get it if you told me to shut up"

"Is it about Calum" said Jesy hugging Leigh Ann.

"Ye" sobbed Leigh "I can't stop thinking about him, I keep reading the texts he sent me" she finished full on crying.

"Look just remember he's a wanker with his head shoved up his ass" said Perrie hugging Leigh who was full on crying at this point.

"But he use to say the cutest things to me. He would say I look so perfect standing there in his american apparel underwear" sobbed Leigh Ann.

I walked over to her a hugged her "remember you were to good for him"

"Ye" said Perrie "it's not in his DNA"

A/N
I don't ship Larry in any which way or form. It's not real I know that it is not real it's only in here for entertainment purposes.