Chapter 13 (the Bo$$ from the block)

All of us made our way down to the main hall to see our friends sprawled over the sofas, lying on the floor or leaning on the walls.

We greeted each other and hugged.

Demi
Ariana
Ryland
Zendaya
Bella
Liam
Niall
Zayn
Taylor
Were all there.

I was so happy, so many of our old friends I think we needed this, something to get our minds off everything.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked pulling away from a hug with Demi.

"There's a football game" yelled Harry pulling away from a bro hug as such with Liam.

Perrie and Zayn were in a heated make out secession, they hadn't seen each other in a couple of weeks and they had some catching up to do.

We showed them around and we all split into groups of our little groups.

Cher and Demi went off to talk leaving Becky god knows where.

Ryland, the Lynches and Ratliff all went to talk about god knows what.

Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis all started catching up and I'm sure Harry wasn't going to skip any details about Max and his dick head friends.

Perrie and Zayn went off to find somewhere quiet.

Ariana, Zendaya and Bella were left Iggyless as Iggy left Ariana to hang out with Rita.

I saw Ally and Bella talking but Bella didn't seem like she wanted to talk to Ally.

I also noticed Zendaya trying to talk to Leigh even though Leigh must of wanted to punch her in the face by the look on her face.

I saw Brad staring at Becky but Cher wasn't with her. OMG he likes Becky not Cher.

I knew I was sticking my nose in but I was going for it.

"Hey Brad" I said walking over to him "you know Becky over there, you should go for it"

"What I I'm I don um don't know what your um talking about" he said stuttering.

I smiled "you should ask her out just go for it".

"She won't say yes" he said sighing.

"The worst thing she could say would be no" I said "just go for it"

He walked towards Becky who was sat at a table by herself probably because Cher had ditched her.

"Hey" said Brad awkwardly "is this seat taken?"

"Uh no" she said smiling.

He sat down "I um i was wondering if I'm you may um want to um go out with me um sometime?" He stuttered.

"Um you have to ask my daddy and my thirty uncles you can meet them in an ally" she said laughing.

Brads face became pale and he looked terrified.

"I'm kidding" she said placing a hand on his shoulder "is love to go out with you sometime"

Brad smiled and the pair began talking. Eventually Brad got up and left Cher and Demi joined Becky. Cher introduced the pair and they began talking.

I made my way over to them and joined in the conversation. On the other end of the of table sat Normani, Dinah, Ally and Lauren, they'd been really nice this year and they'd apologised to Demi and Cher about last year. Camilla came and sat down next to Ally and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't of been mean to you. You guys are my best friends" she said hugging Ally tighter.

A shadow covered the table and all of us looked.

"Oh look all the losers are together" spat Selena.

Selena, Dove, Bridget and Miley stood at the foot of our table.

"What?" Spat Cher.

"Demi" said Selena.

"Oh hi Selena" said Demi shyly.

"Look at you guys thinking you have swag and think your cool" said Miley pulling at one of Becky's necklaces.

"Oh but I'm so dope like ohh la la and I'm fly like a helicopter" said Becky pouting.

"And I have that swagger jagger" said Cher.

Mikey scoffed then turned to me.

"What are obsessed with bows" said Dove.

"What if she is" spat Cher.

"She's pathetic" said Miley.

"Your pathetic" spat Camilla from the other end of the table.

She stood up and made her way towards them "Jade is a bo$$ and shut your ugly, fucking mouth".

"Excuse me" said Miley "I will give you one chance to apologise"

Camilla looked Miley in the eye "bite me".

Miley scoffed and walked away, even though she looked like she was going to slap Camilla. Go Camilla guess she knows where her friends lie.