Labor day

Izzy's p

Izzy's p.o.v.

"This girl might seem she can't harm a fly, but don't let that fool you.", the respondent said in the court room.

"She murdered Paul Boucher in cold blood."

There's something up with the respondent like I feel like she's being paid to do this, she's probably is.

"This girl has I.e.d. which is intermitted explosive disorder. She gets angry real quick. He died the night of a confirmation party, that miss jones went. Let me tell you that she was also arrested for jingle jangle."

Oh my lord, is it possible that she could dig her own hole and bury herself in it because she's getting on my nerves.

"I'll let you guys think about it for a while.", she finally shuts up.

"Hey, is there any way that I could talk.", I asked Mrs. Andrews.

"Hold on, your honor, is there any way possible that my defendant can speak to the jury?", she asked.

Everyone in the court room started to murmur.

"Silence in my court room, you may speak to the jury, Ms. Jones."

"Thank you, your honor.", I said while getting up from my chair and walking to the jury.

"I know it's difficult to try to believe a 17 year old girl with anger issues, but there's one question you should ask yourself."

"How could a girl kill someone without knowing who he looks like?"

They all looked at each other.

"I never meet Paul and I didn't kill him because I never went to Veronica's confirmation. I was busy trying to find the rightful person who dislocated General Pickens head and to find out that Hiram lodge paid someone to do that and I'm being accused of murder. I never had jingle jangle, I was arrested for being with the serpents and everyone thought that the serpents had the jingle jangle, but it was the ghoulies who are being ruled by Hiram lodge."

"Hiram has done a lot of stuff that is against the law and he is not getting anything."

"That's enough, Miss Jones."

I looked at him and the jury with worry in my eyes.

"Please don't put a innocent girl jail."

I sat back in my seat. I don't know if their gonna put me in jail or something.

"The jury will talk about it and the mean time don't leave town, miss jones."

I nodded and looked at Mrs. Andrews.

"It's gonna be okay. You gave some good points to help yourself from being in big time trouble."

****