Fire Walk With Me

'Mid century colonial, on a quite elm-lined street

'Mid century colonial, on a quite elm-lined street. Three bedrooms, four baths. Perfect for families. Plenty of storage, and generous closet space.'

"Welcome. I'm Alice Smith. Come in.", Alice says as she let a couple come into her home.

'you will be happy here.'

Izzy's POV

"First off, I'd like to say that this is a wonderful place to raise a family. Many a fort were built by my two girls in this very room.", my mother says as Betty and I walked down the stairs to see a couple just standing there while Alice talked about the house.

"And bonus. It's also where my serial killer father showed us creepy snuff films.", Betty says

"Isabella, Elizabeth, shouldn't you two be at school? We have wonderful schools in this district. Oh, I see that you're eyeing the fireplace, which is original to the house.", she says as she moved out of the way.

"Yes, and comes with fun accessories, like the shovel my mother used to knock out Hal Cooper. The notorious serial killer. The Black Hood. It's true, you can google it. But make sure you look up Alice Cooper, and not Alice Smith. It's all there. Or try murder house on Elm Street. It's this house.", I say and Betty has this big smile on her face while Alice was pissed.

****

I was with jug and Toni at the high school and I see a bunch of people crowed around a classroom door and I hear people fighting.

"Jug?", I says as I goy his attention.

"Hey, what the hell's going on over there?", jug asked a random kid that looked back at them and then back at us.

"The Gargoyles are mixing it up with the Poisons and the Farmies.", as soon as he said that I rushed past them to stop this fight.

"Is this a high school or a Roger Cormen movie?", jug said as we try to squeeze past people.

****

"What do you three have to say for yourselves?", principal Weatherbee said. 

"The fight had already started when we got there, sir.", Toni said.

"We were trying to break up the fight.", jug and I said as we looked at each other then back to Weatherbee.

"Mr. and Ms. Jones, Ms. Topaz, you're the leaders of your respective gangs, but today's brawl is only the most recent incident of gang activity at Riverdale High. Someone robbed the Chemistry lab last night.", we looked at each other in shock.

"Someone robbed the lab?", I asked.

"Thousands of dollars of equipment was taken. All of which could be used to cook drugs.", he says automatically blaming us for it.