Chapter one

As usual, I get up, get dressed and go to the great dining hall and sit down next to Draco but I didn't feel hungry today, so I head to the library as I walk in, I stop when I see a familiar person. My body then starts feeling shaky and warm all a sudden, I start making my way over to her, I don't what I was doing, my body was moving on its own. Her book then falls on the floor, I crouch down and pick it up "here" I mutter as I put it down and walk away. Now I wasn't hungry or in the mood to read, I'll just go to class, I sit down and start finishing up my assignment. The class was now being filled by students, I put my stuff away and bring out my textbook.

Professor Snake walks in making the class silence "listen up students, we will have a group project of two and I'm picking the groups, If I hear any complain we will have a little talk after class" he speaks. I just hope I don't get anyone who talks too much "Pansy Parkinson and Hermione Granger" he yells as he reads the name of the others. I feel shaky again, I didn't move, footsteps then get closer, heading my direction then a chair next to me was sliding back.  I didn't want to look, I didn't want to move I was afraid I was gonna get shot "class today you will be working on Amortenia with your partner, Amortenia is a love potion its really doesn't cause love, I'll explain later, begin," he says. I look at the direction's and start observing the ingredients "Pansy, um thanks for giving me my book" Hermione mutters, I smile "no problem, Hermione" I say back.

I could feel her eyes on me but I didn't give in "Hermione are you just gonna stare at me or are we gonna finish this assignment" I say, trying not to act snarky. It was so quiet after that "okay class, add the final ingredient and tell me what you smell" He yells. I look at Hermione "you can do It" I say, she then gives me a confused look and puts the last ingredients in and a puff of pink smoke surrounds us. I began coughing from It going through my lungs, it smells like chestnut, cocoa and toothpaste It was relaxing to smell and It makes my cheeks warm, I feel safe for once. Professor snake then comes over "what do you smell Granger" he asks, Hermione looks up scared "I smell two things at once, It's like It's going back and forth" she says.

I feel happy but remembering she has a boyfriend, I frown "well Ganger It looks like you have a new interest but you're being loyal at the same time, it's fine It happens" he says. He then walks back up to his desk "Alright students this will be a  daily one-month project, checking how we change over a little amount of time, that is all" he yells. I get up and grab my stuff and left to the great dining hall "where were you pansy you weren't at lunch" Draco asks, I ignore him and sit down, I look over at Gryffindor's table and see Hermione and Ron hugging. Suddenly not feeling hungry I get up and go to the library, I want to be alone, I want to suffer alone, I go to the muggle section because of Hermione always picking a book out of this section. I smile when I remember her face lighting up when I see her read, I grab a book, sit down and open It, It was so none magic related and I like that about It, I could see why she finds books so fascinating. 

The plot about this book was love related, talking about how this girl would never get the one she loves and how much It hurt her and what she did to coup with It. I feel so many emotions just from reading and I'm learning so many muggle things like different sorts of ways to coup with pain. I then hear laughing, I look in front of me to see Hermione and Ron sitting a few tables away from me, observing her face and how happy she looks and how Ron kisses her neck, then she pushes him back. I felt something wet on my hands, I look down to see droplets forming on the book too, I was crying, what a new emotion I was feeling and It feels like a thousand knife was piercing my heart. I didn't like this feeling but It was better than feeling nothing, I get up and take the book and start running, my body was moving on its own again, I feel like a puppet.

I was in my dorm now, I didn't feel like sleeping, I didn't feel like talking, I felt like breaking something and screaming but I couldn't get anything to come out so I just went up to a wall and punch It. The side effects didn't come until a few seconds later but I actually like this feeling knowing I could coup with this new emotion, in the book It was called Pain.