Chapter 14

Draco pov

I can't believe she talking to Blaise but not me and apparently her new girlfriend, I wish she would forgive me Its been a week since the accident. I could tell Hermione wasn't in a good mood either you could see her wipe her tears as she watches them kiss. I don't understand, Pansy walks in the Slytherin common room with Blaise and her, she looks at me and walks over, " Draco I decide to forgive you" Pansy says, I smile and hug her. She groans and pushes me, " I don't like hugs," she says, the girl walks over and hugs Pansy from behind, Pansy smiles and pats her head, " how about we go to broomsticks together," she says. I nod, " meet at my room at 3:00," she says, she heads to her room with the girl and Blaise sits in one of the chairs looking at us, " hello Blaise," I say, he looks at me and nods. He looks at the clock and mumbles, " Blaise how did Pansy meet her new girlfriend" I say, he looks at me and laughs, " they're not dating, yet, I took Pansy to the bar after her being crushed. 

I told her to have fun and she sure did if you know what I mean, she was the first person Pansy got to and she came back the next day so yeah they just mess around" he says, so he was the one who.  I look over at Hermione to see her crying from behind her book, I frown and look back at Blaise, " I'm pretty sure she's planning on asking her out soon" Blaise says chuckling. He sighs" I really hope she knows what she's doing though, Blue is kinda too perverted even if she doesn't act like in public but I know she sure does like attention," Blaise says. Her name is Blue good to know, " looks like its time to go up there" Blaise says getting up, we follow him and he knocks on the door, " Pansy its time, stop f*cking around in there" Blaise yells. Pansy opens the door with her tie gone, " give me two minutes" she says closing the door, Blaise sighs and leans on the door, " what did I tell you, clinging" he says.

I frown at this, the door opens and we come in, Blue is wearing Pansy's tie while Pansy is wearing her tie, " I'm not even gonna ask" Blaise says, Pansy laughs nervously and opens the portal. We walk in and head to broomsticks, we all sit down, I face Pansy, Harry faces Blaise and Hermione faces Blue. This is so awkward, " so Draco how are you and Harry" Pansy asks, I smile, " we're doing amazing," I say, she smiles and Blue scoots closer to Pansy making it even more awkward, we eat our food in silence. After we finish Blaise stands up, " Pansy we should get some more sweets" he says, Pansy nods and we get up following them, I laugh at Pansy who picks anything chocolate relative. She glares at me, " your just jealous" she says, Blaise takes one of her chocolate strawberry flavored ball, she chases him all around the store we all laughed as Blaise runs for mercy. We got candy and sat in the park, Blue is feeding chocolate to Pansy and Blaise is groaning, " it too disgusting" Blaise says, Pansy throws a chocolate ball at him and goes back to eating.   

   Pansy pov

I haven't really got time to talk to my friends without Blue always making it awkward, I grab her hand," will be right back" I say walking away with Blue behind a building, she kisses me, I push her away. She pouts at me, " Blue can not be too clingy in front of my friends it's awkward" I say, she frowns and runs away, I chase after her only to lose her, I sigh and walk back to the park, they look at me, " wheres Blue" Blaise asks. I sit down and sigh, " she ran away from me," I say, Blaise, scoots over to me, " what happened" he whispers, I pat my knee, " I told her to stop being clingy and she ran off upset" I whisper back. Blaise rolls his eyes and pats me on the back, " they didn't shag everyone its a miracle" Blaise says, I punch him in the arm and walk away, I walk in the bar and stop. I look through the window to see Blue kissing somebody else, they get up and walk to the bathroom, I look down feeling tears going down my chin falling on the floor, someone touches my shoulder.  

I flinch, I wipe my eyes and look up, I turn around to see Hermione, " what is it Gr- she grabs my hand and we walk behind a building, she stops, interlocks our hands, I look at her angry. I try removing my hand but she grips it stopping me from moving, " Hermione let go, what are you doing" I say. She nods no, " I won't let you go, I won't let her take you from me," she says, I look at her even more confused, " I don't understand do you love me," I say. She nods yes, I slowly grasp her hand and smile, " you're so lucky I still love you" I say, I grab her face and kiss her. She pulls me close, I push her against the wall and smirk, " you know if we were in my bedroom right now, you would be screaming" I say. 

Her face flushes and she grabs my hand, I remove my hand and sigh, " I need to take care of something" I say, she follows me and I go in the bar, " stay here" I say, she nods. I walk up to Blue and tap her shoulder, " I need my tie" I say, she looks at me confused and hands me It, I drop her tie on her lap. I put it on and turn around, " Pansy were are you going," Blue asks, I scoff and chuckle, " my girlfriend," I say, I walk out the bar with Hermione's hand in mine, I walk up to the boys. Draco looks at are hands and stands up, " are you two dating" he says, I nod and kiss her cheek, Draco runs over to me and hugs me, " thank god Blue was being too sexual to you Pansy. 

The things I heard and saw when I went into your room" Blaise says shivering, I cough and sit down, " I learned a lot though" I say. Blaise pats me on the back, " you, sure are quick at learning, three on the first day" Blaise says, I look down embarrassed, " Blaise stop bringing up that" I say. Hermine grips my hand, I laugh nervously and eat some chocolate, " we should get back" I say, Harry nods and makes a portal, we walk in with our stuff. We end up in my dorm, " okay now get out I'm tired" I say, Blaise, Draco, and Harry leave except Hermione, I sigh and ignore her, laying on my bed. I take my shoes and socks off, " Pansy you should really throw away your alcohol bottles " Hermione says, I nod and pull the covers on me, " we're also gonna make up for the lost time" she says. 

I groan and close my eyes, " I'm tired, tomorrow" I say, she sighs and gets into bed with me.