Chapter 8

I groan and blink a couple of times, I get ready and grab my book, heading out the door with a curious on my face, I wonder what happened with Draco and Harry last night, I walk over to them. I sit down and look over at them with a smirk on my face, " so are you two, you know" I say, Harry looks down while Draco glares at me, I laugh and sigh, " I'm happy for you, congrats" I say. He smiles and hugs Harry, I look over at Hermione to see her reading, I tap her on the shoulder making her flinch, she looks up looking slightly angry, " good morning Hermione" I whisper. She nods and closes her book, " I'm gonna head to class" I say, she gets up and we walk to class, I sit down and close my eyes, I wonder if maybe she might feel the same way, but that's a dream, not reality. I open my eyes and focus on the lesson, as I walk to my second period I overhear something, " did you hear the yule ball is in two days" a girl says, I walk in and sit beside Draco. 

Seeing him looking at Harry, " I know you two are dating but can you not stare at him for more than two minutes" I say, Draco rolls his eyes and looks at me, " now that I'm dating Harry, you should get together with Hermione" he says. I sigh and look down, " If only It was that simple," I say back, he pats my back, " I'll be here to comfort you, just like you did for me," he says back, I  chuckle," you know the yule ball is in two days" I say. Draco flinches, " It is," he says surprised, I nod knowing he will start to panic, " I have to prepare, I also have to ask Harry" he rambles, I shake my head and stare at Hermione. Maybe we can go together as friends, I know Draco and Harry will take off but at least I can figure out a way to tell her before then, listening to Draco mumble as I think of a plan. I blink and look around to see I'm in my third period, It seems I was lost in thought to even know I went to my next class, I look to my left to see Hermione is reading as usual but her eyes are closed. 

I wave my hand in front of her face to see she is sleeping, I make sure to watch the clock as I look at her, knowing she would panic when she found out she went to sleep. I look at the clock to see class ends in two minutes, I tap her shoulder, she groans and drops her book, she wakes up in a panic looking around, " Its okay Hermione I woke you up, class ends in a minute" I say. She calms down and nods, " thanks," she says while picking up her book, we leave heading to lunch, I bite my sandwich listening to Draco and Harry talk and whisper to each other. I get up and head back to the hallway, I look closely to see Blaise munching on an apple, " Blaise I know we got into an argument but I hope we're still good" I say, he nods and finishes his apple. I lay beside him, " I'm gonna tell her at the yule ball" I say, he sighs and pats my shoulder, " I hope you know what you're doing" he says back. 

I give him a light smile, " of course, did you know Draco confessed to his crush" I say, he coughs and looks at me with shocking eyes, " I didn't know Draco liked someone" he says. I shrug, " turns out he liked him back," I say, I walk off to class feeling tired and stressed, It's only this class than you go to your dorm and sleep. Draco sits beside me with a piece of paper in his hand," I got everything on the list that I'm gonna need at the dance and how I and Harry spend It together" he says showing the list. I laugh at It and he glares, " I put a lot of thirty minutes into this" he says holding it to his chest, I sigh and relax, " Draco, guess what I'm gonna do at the Yule Bal" I say. He looks at me confused and shrugs, " I'm gonna confess to Hermione" I say, his eyes widen and he hugs me, " I'm so proud of you, I will wish you luck when the time comes" he says, he lets go, " I'm gonna tell Harry" he says.

I smile and watch the clock go by, I hope It will go well this Friday or I'm gonna lose everything, I listen Draco mumble about Harry this and Harry that until my class ends.