Chapter 15

Third pov

Pansy holds her down to stop her from squirming, smirking at the sight in front of her, Hermione's cloak on the ground along with her tie, skirt almost falling off, on her bed with curtains closed. The girl below her looking away as her chest goes up and down a few hickeys on her neck, shirt halfway unbuttoned, " Oh how pretty you are, knowing your gonna get ravished, you moan as I kiss you, I wouldn't be surprised if you're wet down there," she says. 

Leaning to her neck she licks her neck getting a coo out of her, smirking she feels her body stopping at the halfway done shirt. She undoes the rest, the girl shivers as she feels the cold touch her skin, gazing at the girl's bra, white lace, something she never thought she would see until marriage, " You knew didn't you, don't try to lie, the proof is right in front of me," she says eyeing her. 

 Her face on fire trying to avoid eye contact, she chuckles at the girl's reaction looking back at her bra, she removes her hands from the girl's arm. Reaching for straps, staring into the girl's eyes while doing it, with a click it falls off, she leans down grabbing her breasts, squeezing, moving them in a circular motion. Licking and sucking earing moans from the girl below her, she smirks at this deciding to a bite a little bit, a loud moan comes from her, she moves down licking her stomach for more reactions. 

As she gets close to her core she can hear the girl's breathing get heavily some gasps leaking out, feeling her heat on her face, she grabs her legs, using her teeth to take off the skirt, she throws it on the floor. Seeing white lace again but a sticky stain, she looks up seeing the girl staring back at her, " Go on and tell me, you hardly patient when it comes to something you want," she says, the girl looks away biting her lip. 

She grips her legs causing the girl to gasp, she inhales and exhales feeling herself smile, she licks the spot, feeling the girl tremble, she does it again but more than just once, a few moans escape her mouth. Using her teeth to slide them off making sure to hold the girl's legs as she does, throwing them on the ground she looks back feeling the girl try to move closer, " Looks like you don't want me to," she says moving back. 

Hermione grabs her hand, " Please, I n-eed it," she says gripping her hand, her cheeks flaring like fire, Pansy knew she wouldn't say it again but hearing something from her other than a moan, is any asnwer for her. She leans back in licking her slit, the girl jumps a bit moving her hand back, she does again going a bit faster everything she hears a moan, the girl gripping the sheets a moaning mess, " Paansayaa" she says gripping her hair. 

Blocking her from moving, feeling something coming, she arches her back moaning her name again, she breathes heavily laying on her back hair in her face, " You just so adorable but we're not done yet," Pansy says. Without giving her a second to have a say, she sticks her fingers in her, the girl lets loud moan feeling her lover's fingers go in and out, her eyes widen feeling her go deeper, " r-ight th-re, " she says.

She nods hitting the spot, again and again, adding another finger leaning in sucking her clit, causing the girl to lose it, having another orgasm, though Pansy didn't stop, going faster, " We both know, you want more," she says. Adding another finger she has another, feeling everything get hazy, she grabs the pillow arching her back feeling it come back again, she bites it smirking. 

She moans her name probably making it's way to Blaise in the common room, shaking his head uncomfortable, she collapses on the bed her body going limp breathing in and out, Pansy smiles at her, " so, how did I do," she asks. Hermione sits up leaning on the wall not knowing if she's moving her legs, " I love you, next time try not to make me not be able to move, we have class tomorrow, you doof," she says.

Pansy laughs and lays beside her, " I love you too, I'll be here to help tomorrow and from now on, so don't leave me, I'm a complete mess without you," she says grabbing her hand, with a second later they embrace falling into a deep slumber not caring what will happen tomorrow.