Chapter 4

I open my eyes and look around to see I'm not in my room, I try to move but something stopping me from moving, I look to see Hermione hugging me with her face burning in my chest. I'm gonna die from a heart attack right now, "Hermione get up" I whisper, she just hugs tighter, I sigh "Hermione If you don't get up your going to miss a class and fail" I whisper in her ear. Her eyes widen and she moves her head quickly up, I groan and hold my chin while she grabs her head, I get up and run to her bathroom. I quickly brush my hair and my teeth as I run out the bathroom Hermione goes in, I put my shoes on and look in the mirror. I see Hermione struggling with her hair making my let out a giggle, she glares at me in return making me laugh, I grab her shoes and walk towards.

She looks at me with confusion, I push her on the bed and put her shoes on, she puts her brush down and I open the door, she closes It and were walking to breakfast. I feel everyone giving us looks, I look down and walk a little away from Hermione, she touches my shoulder pulls me closer " don't acknowledge them" she says. I smile and head to my table as Hermione heads to hers, Draco gives me a smirk, I just cross my arms "shut up, potter lover" I say to him. His smirk goes away replacing It with a nervous look, his face turns red and goes back to looking at his plate, I smirk in victory and take a bite of my apple. Time passes by, I get up and walk to class leaving Draco all alone to have more time to look at Potter, I swear sometimes It's so obvious. 

 I hope Draco has the guts to talk to Potter, If not I'm gonna lock them in a room alone, Draco is a brother to me, I mean my family only wants me to get married and grow the Parkinson's legacy. I remember what my parents said" If you don't marry a pure bread, you are not our daughter, you are a disgrace" they said with no emotion. I swear I rather live on my own, I also remember when I first met Draco, he was small and scared of everything, I was the knight and he was the frog. Makes no sense right, I walk into class and sit down, there was the only thing on my mind, my future and what is waiting for me. I make no sense, I open my eyes to see everybody already sitting down but Hermione was sitting with Ron.

What do I expect of course they would be sitting together, I grip my shirt and close my eyes from the burning sensation, causing me to hardly see what's in front of me. I slowly crouch and look down to not cause a scene, I'm such a crybaby, I look at the table surface to see droplets coming down my face. Silently crying is not a good thing to do, especially since your the top female Slytherin, I close my eyes and count to ten. One,  in, two, out, three, in, four, out, five, in, six, out, seven, in, "Miss Parkinson, are you alright" I hear Snake says, I look up to see him right in front of me, tears still running down my face. I feel everyone's eyes on me, I don't feel good, I get up and run out the class to the bathroom, I run to the toilet and hurl.

I wipe my mouth off and turn around, I walk closer to the mirror, I look like trash what do I expect I mean I'm not good enough to be called Parkinson or even a friend. I look closely at the mirror to see a crack, I start picking at it, a piece of glass falls in the sink, I pick It and go to a stall. I sit on the top of the toilet, I unroll my sleeve to see the cut is now a scar, my body heals fast It only takes about two days, the more the pain on the same area the weaker It gets and longer It takes to heal. I do It once, then twice, I couldn't count I could only groan and flinch, I feel my whole arm stinging, I want to scream but all I could do was cry. I put the glass in my front pocket and walk out the stall, I look at my arm in the mirror, I turn the water on and put my arm under It. 

I dry my arm and pull my sleeve back down, I walk out the stall and head to my dorm, I shut my door and head to my bathroom. I pick up my med kit and sit in front of the mirror, I dap some alcohol on the rag, I roll my sleeve up and rub the rag on my arm, I clench my teeth from the burning sensation getting worse. I put the rag down and get the bandages, I quickly wrap It around my arm, I roll my sleeve down and walk to my bed. I start feeling light-headed, I pull the covers over me and watch as my eyes slowly close then silence.