Chapter 10

Third person POV

Drip.

Drip.

Drop.

The rain fell like it was meant to wash everything away, like it was meant to keep hammering until there was nothing left in its presence.

In the middle of nowhere, surrounded by greenish hues, Rin stood with her head up staring at the gloomy sky. The rain and tears mingle on her face, salty tracks blending into the fresh sky-fallen trickles.

Slowly, her memories brushed through her subconscious, recalling the memories that bring out the deepest spark of nostalgia of the soul

.

"I'm Killua."

"And I'm Rin."

.

"I thought I might lose you... or Gon, or even both... I knew my brother better than anyone... He just could if he wants to. What happens to you is a warning. And I don't want anything to happen to you more than that. I'm sorry if I made you worried."

.

"I-I can't believe how I drove us apart when all I ever wanted was for us to be together... Now and forever... I'm sorry, for being such an idiot."

.

"Just let it all out. I'm not gonna judge."

.

"I know that you are suffering. But you have to remember, you have me and you have Gon. You have many other people out there who care for you. The people who would be just as sad if you were to die..."

"You're life is not meaningless... because you are the greatest thing that ever happens to me. And I'm sure Gon would feel the same way."

"So, please... for our sake, stay alive."

.

"We're a team. Whatever you lack, we got you. Minor setback? Guess we'll make a major comeback. Bad day? Well, I promise you a better night. You need support? I'll be your backbone."