☆Epilogue☆

Third-person POV

The water tumbled down the hillside in a series of mini-waterfalls. The water tinkled in a laughing sort of way and Rin would imagine that this was the sort of places faeries might live. The rocks were slippery as they crossed the stream but Rin only stood on top of it with a tranquil expression listening to the music of the woods that became ever quieter until she could hear it no more.

"Rin, I'm--"

Killua had a sheepish look on his face as he struggled with his words. Noticing this, Rin leaped from the rock and landed towards where Killua was standing.

"If you wanna say sorry for what you did, you better don't because if I hear it coming from your mouth again, you're gonna wish that train hit you." Rin crossed her arms with a threatening look.

Surprised by her response, Killua couldn't help the smile escaping his lips. "I guess that's something you would say."

"Oh, you know me so well." Rin rolled her eyes before the two of them broke into laughter.

"If you really felt sorry for what you did, then you have to follow my three special rules," Rin said as she held out three fingers.

"Rules?"

"Rule number 1: don't you ever say you're sorry. Rule number 2: if you try to kill yourself again, I'm going to kill you..." Rin said with a threatening smile leaving a cold sweat trailing down his forehead.

"And lastly, rule number 3!"

Rin turned to look at Killua in the eyes as she held both of his hands in hers.

"Killua, will you stay with me till the end?" She smiled.

That smile was the prettiest thing Killua had seen in a while, for it extends to her eyes and deep into her soul

That smile was the prettiest thing Killua had seen in a while, for it extends to her eyes and deep into her soul. And from that moment, he realized something important that could not be traded with anything in this world.

"Don't mention it."

Sometimes in life, we create this beautiful connection with certain people. A connection that goes beyond our understanding. And as time passes by, it gets deeper and more felt. It's something beautiful that words cannot even explain it.

And suddenly, obstacles get in the way. Everything just piles up and creates a wall between these souls. All of a sudden, dreams, desires, and beliefs, just vanish.

But when it's a pure and deep connection, the unknown will bring them back to reconnect. They will continue exactly where they left off. Because what they have is something rare... What they have is the seed of love from the other buried in the depths of their souls.

-End of Phantom Rouge-

(I'd like to pretend that it's Gon, Rin, and Killua who sang this song because in reality, it's Gon, Killua and Retz's seiyuu who sang this song.)

Love,Pink

Love,
Pink.