Chapter 12

Rin POV

Through the rocky passes and the greenish terrain, the five of us made it through the hill as Gon instructed. Just like that, a mansion loomed over us with its proud and majestic wall of stone.

"He's here. There's no mistake." Gon pointed out.

Having his eyes set on the towering mansion, Killua spoke. "Taking your eyes back from Omokage will be very tough."

"Yeah. Omokage would be one hell of a formidable foe. And there's also your brother to add--then... there's papa..." I trailed as my hand curled into a fist.

It was quite obvious that I was tensed and I didn't even plan on hiding it. Having a showdown with your father is the last thing I need at the moment.

"Is your dad really 'that' strong?" Loudmouth asked and I shrugged.

"Who knows? I wouldn't know a damn thing about him. But if he's the one who thought Chrollo everything he knows, whaddya think?" I turned to look at him and he frowned.

"Hmm... This is going to be troublesome."

"What should we do? Gon and Kurapika can't see. I guess it's just Killua, Rin and me going?" He added.

"I can go. I'll use Nen if I need to fight." Kurapika stepped in.

"Yeah. And because they're so strong, we won't win unless the five of us work together." Gon added.

"Knew you'd say that," Killua smirked.

"I guess you do have a point." Leorio nodded.

"All right! Whaddya guys waiting for let's punch that sucker!"

"Yeah!"

*********************

Creaaak...

The door opened and we let ourselves welcoming a pitch-black hallway.

"There doesn't seem to be anyone here," Killua noted as he took the first step before leading us in.

In that dark room, there were shapes in monochrome just like a scene from a black and white movie. The silhouettes were already more discernible than they were only for a short while before I laid my eyes on the stairway and noticed the dark outline lurking in the shadows.

 The silhouettes were already more discernible than they were only for a short while before I laid my eyes on the stairway and noticed the dark outline lurking in the shadows

"Welcome to my mansion of dolls!"

"...!" Our eyes widened the moment the spotlight illuminated Omokage's features.

'Someone's been expecting us.'

"So you are Omokage! Answer me! Were you one of the Spiders when they attacked the Kurta clan?!" Kurapika didn't waste any time to begin his interrogation.