Chapter 1: An IIconic Reunion

~PEYTONS POV~

Me and Billie were in the crowd of an NXT TakeOver event holding out Women's Tag Team Championships over our shoulders, just watching everything happening as we normally would.

The Horsewomen (Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir) seemed like they would be hard opponents to get past, especially while decimating Kairi Sane, Io Shirai and Bianca Belair. Duke and Shafir approached us in the crowd and started mouthing off to us about how they would take our titles first chance they got, and we just didn't listen, making fun of them at every opportunity.

After that match, the cameras went to the crowd and went straight to this guy that everyone recognised. He had a light blonde ponytail with a light blue hair tie tying it, and nice blue eyes. He was clean shaven and wearing a nice suit that covered up all the tattoos he had.

"He looks like such a pretty boy." Billie told me. I laughed a little at that. He was saying stuff like 'this crowd is nuts!' and stuff. Everyone liked him so far.

This was Phoenix Jaeger (Yes, that's his real name), or PJ for me and Billie. The tron on the other hand showed his name as 'PJ Rising'. He was from Sydney, like us, even trained alongside us. He was a big indie star, competing against guys like Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes, and Jimmy Havoc, the last of which actually got him 6 stars from Dave Meltzer!

We hadn't talked in a very long time though, since we all ended our training way back when, but we still considered him a friend. He looked over to us after the cameras were done showing him and waved. We both waved back at him. He's a tall boy btw, 7'1" feet tall.

"He's looking as hot as ever though." I told Billie. She nodded with a smile, and we continued watching the show.

Main Event time, it was Johnny Gargano VS Matt Riddle for the NXT Championship. I didn't know a whole lot about Riddle, but knew he was all about strikes and submissions, so this should be a nice match.

There were no really big spots, just Matt reversing some moves into strikes (My favourite was the slingshot spear into a knee strike).

After a long 17-minute match with a lot of near falls, Johnny locked in the Gargano Escape on Riddle, but Matt used the ropes to roll it over and turn it into the Bro-Mission, which Gargano tapped out to.

Riddle held the title up high, shouting 'BROOO!!!!!'. He grabbed a microphone.

"I AM THE CHAMPION OF BROS!!!! I AM THE BRO-MPION!!!" He yelled, which made a lot of us laugh. He went to a few random members of the universe and put the mic to their mouths, and they all said bro. Then he went to PJ, and they both said 'BROOO' in the mic.

PJ stepped over the barricade like the giant he is with a little help from Matt, and they both came to us. PJ extended his hand to me and Matt got Billie. We both went over the barricade and the four of us went in the ring. Matt got three more microphones and handed them to each of us.

"You guys ready?" He asked away from the mic. The three of us nodded, and we all counted down from three.

"BROOOOO!!!!!!" We all shouted together, the crowd even did it too! PJ raised Matt's hand with the title.

"Good job Matt, well fought." PJ complimented, and Matt grinned goofily like he always does.

Me and Billie left, and as soon as we looked back into the ring, PJ clotheslined Matt, shocking everyone in the crowd. PJ picked him up by the hair and adjusted his suit jacket, then grabbed him by the throat, and LIFTED HIM INTO THE AIR WITH ONE HAND!!!

PJ was choking Matt out in the air. Matt's feet were kicking and everything. PJ lifted him higher in the air and got him in the Military Press position, then just dropped him onto his stomach behind him.