Chapter 10: An IIconic Pair of Set-Ups

~PEYTON'S POV~

The very next RAW, I was fuming. Billie had gone into COMPLETE hiding, so much so, I regularly called the cops, then when she finally comes back, she costs me a title opportunity?

I was sitting on PJ's lap after he got his face-paint done, and was just watching out for that snake, Billie. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, so I leaned my back on his chest and my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, calm down Peyt...you'll get another shot..." He told me, brushing his lips against my neck, which made me shudder a bit. I decided to pay him back by scratching one of my toes against the sole of his foot, which made him jolt a bit. We both laughed at that.

Then both of our phones vibrated. Mine was in my back pocket, so it vibrated right on PJ's...crotch...he winced at that, and I gave it a laugh and let him pull his phone out...In hindsight? Big mistake.

"Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me!" He shouted, so I was very confused and pulled my phone out too. It was a notification from WWE.com, and it said 'Hulk Hogan wants Universal Champion Brock Lesnar at Summerslam!!!'

Now...I'm not sure if any of you remember this...it totally wasn't anything I mentioned in a previous chapter at all...but PJ hates part-timers...

"This is a fucking joke, I'm not doing this." He said, so I stood up off his lap, and he stood up too, still holding his phone. He walked off, so I followed close behind him...

Unfortunately, he went straight to Mr McMahon's office...and I didn't really want any part of that little Problem Pie...

I stood outside the office as I heard some yelling from inside, and I saw Billie walking a little bit away, and she looked upset. I was furious, but I decided to try to work this out like normal people.

I walked over to her, and when she saw me, she sighed a bit. I got to her, and we just stared at one another for a moment.

"...Where were you?" I asked her, and she looked away from me. I didn't take it as disrespect or anything, I just took it as Shame.

"...I was in Australia..." She told me, so I furrowed both my eyebrows at her. She looked back at me, tears in her eyes.

"...Alright...explain..." I told her, so her face slowly softened.

~PJ'S POV~

"You have no right to just barge in here and start yelling! Especially when it has anything to do with the main title!" McMahon yelled at me, so I just turned my head in pure anger.

"If you put Hogan in the main event of Summerslam against Lesnar, you're just proving all the criticism right! You're obsessed with Nostalgia! You can't let a new guy get over because you're too busy sucking up to guys who were here 15, 20, fucking 60 years ago!!" I yelled at him, so he stood up and walked over to me. He tried to intimidate me, but it's hard to do that to a 7'1" clown man.

"You know what? Because of your attitude here, at Money in the Bank, YOU can be Hogan's opponent. And you'll be taking the loss. Don't even think about winning this match, because if you do, you're suspended for going into business for yourself." He told me, so I was a little frightened of the suspension threat, but I knew I had to do something.

"Then so be it." I told him, then walked out of his office.

When I left, I saw Peyton and Billie talking, so I tilted my head and walked up behind Peyt, wrapping my arms around her.

"You guys made up?" I asked them both, and Peyton giggled a bit, kissing my cheek, but Billie was looking away, which made me pretty suspicious.

"We still have some work to do, but we've made a good start. Haven't we?" Peyt asked, looking at Billie at the end, who just nodded. I felt a bit guilty now, but I had a segment to take part in.