Chapter 6: A Not-So IIconic Reveal

~PJ'S POV~

Peyton and I were walking back to our apartment, her clinging to my arm the whole way. I smiled the whole way until we reached the door.

"So...how are we gonna tell Billie?" I asked her, and she looked up at me, thinking.

"I think she already knows...I don't think we have to hide anything from her." She told me, so I hesitantly nodded and we opened the door. I let her go in first and I followed, and we saw Billie on the couch, thrashing around a bit.

"Oh god..." I said quietly, then walked up to her. I put my hand on her arm and tried to calm her down, but she was asleep.

"Billie! Wake up!" I yelled, and she screamed and slapped me in the face. I held my face and fiddled with my jaw, and Peyton ran up to me to check up on me.

"I'm fine Peyt..." I told her, and we both looked at Billie, who was staring at us in surprise and regret.

"D-Did I...Did I hit you again?" Billie asked, and I was about to respond, but Peyton did for me.

"Yeah. You did." She said with anger in her voice. I put my hand on her shoulder, and she calmed down.

"Calm down babe...it's fine, it was just a nightmare..." I told her, and she closed her eyes to exhale, calming herself more, then she looked at me.

"You're right...thank you." She told me, and we both smiled. We shared a quick kiss right after that.

"W-Wait...you two are...you're together now? Like...'together' together?" Billie asked us, which made Peyton giggle a bit.

"Yeah, we are..." I told her. Peyton was smiling ear to ear, so I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up, which made her scream a little, but she started laughing.

"R-Right...well, I'm happy for you two...I'm gonna go shower, you two...lovebirds...keep doing what you're doing." Billie told us, so we looked at her, trying to read her, but she stood up and started walking to the shower too quickly for us to get a good look at her. I felt bad for her, I really did.

"You think she'll be okay?" Peyton asked me, so I looked at her, thinking about the question.

"...Yeah, I think she'll be fine..." I told her, not being 100% on the idea of her being fine. I felt Peyton put her hand on my cheek and turn my head to her, so I looked at her and we kissed.

After a while, I was on my phone alone, looking at WWE's YouTube channel, and saw the match for TakeOver. PJ Rising VS El Ganador. I was so confused, this nobody defeated Johnny Gargano?

I watched the match, and saw that his style was nothing like a luchadores anymore. I'd seen the style before.

It was as dirty as a rat rolling around in mud. Every time the ref was distracted by something, El Ganador would kick Gargano in the groin, poke or rake the eyes, that sort of thing. The end came when Ganador got a pin on Gargano with a rollup while holding the tights.

I was pissed off, but I wasn't going to complain. I was going to tear him apart and expose him for the fake he is.

I went around on the YouTube channel for a bit, and saw a video asking the question of 'Who Is El Ganador?', so I took a look at it.

It had many guesses, from Adam Cole to Shawn Michaels. Ganadors whole body was covered by his full body tights, so no guess was off the table in terms of people of average height...so I was off the table, basically.

The general consensus was a very simple one. 'We don't know'. So, instead, I took a look at a recent subscribe to mine, Cultaholic, who had just released predictions for the NXT TakeOver card. I was on the thumbnail with Ganador, so that was interesting.