Chapter 8: An IIconic Apocalypse

A/N: Hello there! I just wanted to thank @BitchAssDude for giving me the inspiration for PJ's new name. He suggested to me PJ Destroy and PJ Destroying, so from those, I got the name used in this here story.

Go check him out if you haven't already. Thank you BitchAssDude for your help, thank you everyone who reads my stories, but enough of me, lets get to the story!

~PEYTON'S POV~

I was leaning against my new fiancé's chest on our couch. I traced his chest tattoo with my hand, and he was smiling, holding my head close to him.

I sighed a bit and kissed his chest, which made him confused.

"You're thinking about Billie again, aren't you?" He asked me, so I stayed silent and buried my face into his chest.

"Hey, you have every right to worry..." He told me, then kissed my head. I didn't react, I just stayed nuzzled into his chest.

We stayed like that for a while before I sat in his lap, my back against his chest, then started looking at my ring. It was a beautiful ring, The ring itself was a very shiny silver with a pretty diamond on top and other smaller diamonds embedded into the rest of the ring.

"If I can ask, what did this cost?" I asked him, still looking at the infinite shine of the diamonds and silver. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"What did it cost? Your love." He joked, which made me look at him with a smile. He was grinning happily, and we had a quick kiss.

"Seriously though, how much was it?" I asked him a bit more seriously, and he rolled his eyes.

"Alright, fine. $2,500." He told me, so I was surprised he would spend that much on me. I gave him another kiss, which surprised him, but he kissed back.

"I know someone who's gonna have a very special night tonight~" I told him, which made him grin happily and kiss me again.

"Do you think we should invite your family to our wedding?" I asked him, and he took a moment to even make a sound.

"Absolutely not. My parents will make it all about them, my siblings would get drunk and think we're in the middle of a gang war and start killing people. I dunno about you, but I don't really want a red wedding, it didn't work for Edmure and Roslin in Game of Thrones." He told me, which made me laugh a lot. He laughed a bit too, which made me happy.

"Yeah, I guess you're right...oh god, that's so funny..." I told him, wiping a tear from my eye. He laughed at me a bit and hugged me tighter with his massive arms.

"You think I should dye my hair? I'm not sure if blonde goes with the gimmick." He said while flicking his long blonde hair over my shoulder. I stared at it, then tilted my head.

"Mmm...yeah, I don't think so either...but don't go full black though, that'll look really generic." I told him, putting my hand on his head. He stayed quiet for a second before he looked at me.

"I wear clown face paint, dance like the Joker and wear ripped up jeans. 'Generic' is not something I look." He told me, which made me giggle. I kissed his head after a second and ran my hand through his hair, which was now back on him and not on me.

"Think you could help me dye it?" He asked me, so I smiled very happily.

"Of course I can!" I told him, and he smiled widely.

"Alright! What are we thinking? I want black in there because the character is...well...pretty dark." He told me, so I started thinking. He did too, his chin on my shoulder and both of us pulling thinking faces.