Chapter 2: An IIconic Start

~BILLIES POV~

It was morning time. I woke up alone again, but i knew why. I didn't want to bother either Peyton or, and especially, PJ in my sleep, I'm aware of my habits, and I hate them.

I got out of bed and put on one of my ex boyfriends tops, which covered a bit of myself but left a slight bit of my butt exposed. Perfect.

I brushed my hair and stuff, then walked out, seeing PJ sitting on the couch.

"Please tell me you didn't sleep on that couch." I told him. He looked over and saw me standing a few metres away.

"Nah, Peyton let me sleep with her...you know, in the other bed." He cleared up. I laughed a little and sat beside him, wanting him to make a move.

"So you guys have Hell in a Cell tonight, yeah?" He asked, so i sighed and nodded. We didn't have a match for our titles, we weren't even on the card.

"Yeah..." I told him, looking to the floor in sadness.

"Take me along, i wanna have a chat with Mr McMahon." He told me. I was very confused at that, he only just debuted to the NXT universe, so why would he want to was beyond me.

I had the idea of making him look at me by bending over in front of him to pick something up. My immediate thought was to drop my phone, but it was in my room because I had no pockets.

I thought of doing some stretches in front of him, which I actually thought would work well, so I stood up and did some routine stretches just there in his view, not showing off anything just yet.

"Why are you stretching?" He asked me. I looked back at him with a smirk.

"Why not?" I asked him. He shrugged one shoulder and watched. I stretched my arms upwards, then, initiating my plan, I bent over to touch my toes.

"Oh." He quickly made a noise. I giggled and looked back at him, seeing he was looking away.

"You can look PJ, I have nothing to hide." I said, giving my butt a little wiggle for him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"You really haven't changed, Billie. Still the flirty one. Now quit bending over." He told me. I rolled my eyes and straightened back up.

"You're no fun." I told him, my back still towards him. I played with my hair a little, but then he tapped my butt. I looked at him and he was smirking at me.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked, still smirking. I rolled my eyes and turned to face him.

"You haven't changed much either you know." I told him. He raised an eyebrow at me, so I decided to explain it to him.

"Funny. Charming. Freakishly tall." I listed. He laughed, and I sat on his lap, facing him.

"Freakishly hot. Nice...Exactly what every woman would want...Why Lisa cheated on you is a mystery to me..." I told him. He stayed smirking, then looked down at his lap and sighed.

"I'm not a good guy Billie. You and Peyton know that better than anyone...you remember how things were when we met..." He told me. I giggled quietly.

"That was a long time ago Phoenix...it's not like you're still that guy..." I told him. He slightly nodded his head, but didn't look up. I put my fingers under his jaw and lightly lifted his head up to look at me.

"I'm serious Phoenix...you are a girls dream...you have been for as long as I've known you..." I told him. He chuckled a bit.

"Or their nightmare. Only one person has liked me romantically..." He told me. I couldn't help but crack a smile at that.