An IIconic Epilogue and Bonus

~PJ'S POV~

I was laying in a tattoo parlour chair with Billie and Peyton by my side, Peyton holding and playing with Oliver.

The tattooist was a really nice woman, a mother as well, and she was more than happy to do this for me. She even took little breaks every now and then to play with Oliver.

"You have a beautiful son here sir." He told me, so I looked over at him with a smile, as he happily giggled, reaching for me in Peyton's arms.

"Yeah...he's gorgeous..." I told her, still smiling. I looked up at Peyton, and she was staring at Oliver with half lidded eyes and a deep smile.

I used my left hand to reach over to Oliver and tickle his tummy, making him laugh adorably, which made me chuckle a little bit.

After about...half an hour, the lady stopped and pulled away.

"Alright, there we go." She told me, so I looked down at my hip and saw my brand new tattoo. My first sons name. I had my hip blank for exactly that reason, for my children's names.

She covered it up with plastic and I put my jacket on over the top of it, holding my shirt over my shoulder.

I paid for the tattoo, which was surprisingly cheap. We all said our goodbyes, including the lady saying a cute goodbye to Oliver, who was now in my arms.

We all went back to our apartment for the night, and Oliver was already asleep in my arms, so I walked over to the little fold up crib and placed him in there, tucking him in and kissing his forehead.

"Sleep well Oli..." I told him with a smile, seeing him smiling in his sleep too as a little drool fell from the side of his mouth.

After a second, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, one hand gently landing on my newly tattooed him.

"Does it hurt?" I heard Billie ask me, so I chuckled and looked back at her, seeing her smiling up at me.

"Come on, look at me. I'm used to the ink." I joked a little, making her laugh. Then we both looked back to Oliver as I slipped my jacket off.

"He's such an angel..." Billie told me, tilting her head against my shoulder. I smiled wider and grabbed her hand, which was resting on my abs.

"Yeah...he is..." I told her quietly, captivated by my son.

Then I looked over at Peyton, seeing her staring jealously at the crib. I tilted my head a little bit, but realised what the problem was.

"Peyt...do you want a baby too?" I asked her with a smirk. Her eyes shot to my face and her eyes widened in surprise.

"I-I never said anything about babies! I-I'm champ! I can't just up and leave like that!" She shouted at me, flustered. I chuckled a little and looked down at Oli, seeing he was still sleeping soundly.

"I'm sure we could work something out with creative..." I said aloud, looking over at Peyton after finishing, smirking widely. She blushed brightly, looking at the floor.

"I...I guess I'd like a baby..." She told me, so I looked back at Billie, who nodded at me. I looked back at Peyton as Billie's arms unwrapped from me.

That night...much like this story...was IICONIC.

~END~

~EPILOGUE~

~Reece~

Reece was never the main eventer he aspired to be. He became a multi-time United States and Intercontinental Champion, but never rose above the mid-card. He quietly retired due to a Spinal Cord injury.

~Lisa~

Lisa only ever returned to WWE TV as an extra, like a member of a dance party or something. She was never a superstar or a manager ever again.

~Murray, Gascoyne & Namoi~

After a very long stay in prison, these three were released under strict police watch, and if they reoffended on American soil, they would be sent back to Australia and taken care of there.

Namoi did as she was told, taking up a job in a Walmart. Gascoyne and Murray reoffended, were sent back to New South Wales in Australia. Murray was killed in his cell by Gascoyne.

~Mum & Dad~

The father was named Barwon and the mother was named Darling. They were sent straight to prison straight away for everything they did.

Both of them died in their cells due to heart failure.

~Peyton~

Peyton was a multi time RAW Women's Champion, as you would expect, and had a little girl named Emily, and later on, two boys named Noah and Oscar.

~Billie~

Billie was also a multi time RAW Women's Champion, trading it with Peyton for a couple of months, and eventually winning the feud. Apart from those title reigns, she also had a massive character change.

She became the Harley Quinn to PJ's Joker, following him around everywhere, sometimes even wearing face paint to match PJ. Although, it didn't affect her singles run at all.

In her personal life, she had Oliver, obviously, but also a little girl named Lily, and a boy named Arthur.

~PJ~

PJ never went through another character change, remaining PJ Apocalypse for the rest of his wrestling career. He won multiple World Championships as the this character, but his priority was always his family.

He got every single one of his childrens names on his hip. Oliver, Emily, Lily, Arthur, Noah and Oscar.

~FINAL NOTE~

As always, thank you so much for coming with me on this journey. This has been a hell of a rollercoaster for me to write, but it's always been amazing.

Seeing all of your comments and votes keeps me writing these stories, so please, leave a vote and a comment telling me what you thought of the story. And hey, why not check out some other books I've written? This is the third one I've finished, so please, show some love to the other ones I've completed, and even the unfinished ones.

Make sure you follow @UndisputedFan as well for making the cover of this book. And hey, if you aren't already, follow me too, every supporter helps me get one step closer to becoming a professional writer.

I love you all, thank you so much for reading this, thank you so much for supporting me, and thank you so much for caring about my works, I will always be grateful for this platform.

Until next time, I've been Prince Snow. See you in the next book.