Chapter 17: A TRULY IIconic Conclusion!

~A FEW MONTHS LATER~

~PEYTON'S POV~

When we left off in the last chapter, it was the end of November. Now, we were at the beginning of April.

The McMahons gave PJ and I the month off in March so we could finally get married. We went to Australia and did it in Sydney. Billie was heavily pregnant now, 9 months along actually, so we were expecting any day now.

But, we were still getting weekly letters and packages from PJ's dad. From threatening letters to cow heads, he would send us something every Monday, to the point where we started betting what it would be that week.

The first RAW after Fastlane, we were both set up to attend, both of us were set to be on Miz TV with Miz and Maryse, while Billie was still taking time off to have her baby.

PJ and I were already in the ring with Miz and Maryse, and they were giving us little congratulations and stuff before the cameras turned on and RAW began.

"Hey, congrats on getting married you guys. You're an adorable couple." Miz told us, so we both chuckled and cuddled up a little bit.

The pyro went off, and we both went to our own seats with a little pout, but we both quickly regained our composure and held our titles over our shoulders.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the most must see talk show in all of WWE, hosted by the most Must-See WWE A-Lister and his beautiful wife. Welcome to...Miz...T...V..." He told the crowd, and I saw PJ roll his eyes with a little head roll.

"Tonight, we have a pair of very special guests. They are WWE's newest power couple, back from their honeymoon, Back from Australia, BACK to be the Champions we deserve once again! My guests for tonight, are Peyton Royce and PJ Apocalypse!" Miz shouted into the mic, and people cheered as the camera's pointed at the two of us. We both gave it a little wave and a nod, and I leaned over and kissed PJ's cheek.

"Congratulations on the wedding you guys, we saw the pictures all over Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, all over the internet, so I have to ask...PJ...How the hell did you land a woman like Peyton." Miz asked him, which felt like a bit of a dig. Maryse hit his arm, and PJ smirked a little bit, feeling it as a dig as well.

"Well, Miz. Peyton and I met back when we were training in Australia. We were friends ever since then, and about...a year ago I guess, we became more." PJ told him, and Miz nodded along with it.

"Right, right...and Peyton, what made you decide you wanted to date a monster?" Maryse asked from out of nowhere, so I smirked and looked at the mat for a second, them over at Maryse again.

"Trust me Maryse, he's only a monster in the bedroom." I told her, then winked at PJ. People cheered at that, and both of the others looked surprised.

"And I decided to date PJ because he's a nice man. He cares for me, and loves me for me." I told her, leaning back in my chair. I then noticed that PJ's chair was reinforced, which gave me a little laugh.

"Alright, we'll stray away from the personal questions, you seem to not like them. PJ, you have been Universal Champion for about 8 months now, and you've steamrolled legend after legend, like John Cena and Goldberg. Then, after Survivor Series, you focussed your attention on more current stars, such as Ricochet, Bobby Lashley and even Daniel Bryan. Who's next on your list?" Miz asked PJ, who just leaned back a little, looking up at the lights.

"I don't have a list of people I want to beat. I just beat whoever is put in front of me, or whoever I deem worthy of an ass kicking." PJ explained to him, so I looked slightly surprised and looked at Miz, who was looking slightly intimidated.