Chapter 4: A Not-So IIconic Hit

~BILLIE'S POV~

"No...get away from me...get away!" I yelled as he started approaching me. I tried running away, but I felt like I was backed into a corner almost immediately. I looked back, and this...Pitch Black Man just kept slowly walking towards me.

"Please! Stay away from me!" I yelled, trying to get as far away from him as possible. He kept approaching, and I saw a knife in his hand. As soon as he was close enough, I started swinging, I tried punching him in the face, but they just went straight through him like I was trying to punch air.

He grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to the corner. I kept trying to punch him, but it wasn't doing anything to him at all. He started leaning into my neck, and I started crying.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I looked and saw PJ standing there, facing us.

"PJ! NO! LEAVE! RUN! PLEASE!" I shouted at him, scared for his safety, but it was like he didn't even hear me. The Pitch Black Man let me go and started walking to PJ.

"PJ PLEASE! RUN AWAY! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! GO!" I screamed at him, starting to cry. He got to PJ and just stabbed him in the stomach.

"NOOO!!!" I screamed, tears now flowing from my eyes. PJ fell to his hands and knees, one hand trying to keep his blood in. The Pitch Black Man then kicked PJ over onto his side, where he slowly faded away.

I kept trying to punch and punch and punch him, but it wasn't doing anything, they were just going through him. He placed his knife at the bottom of my shirt, and I was terrified. Then he ripped upwards.

I shot up from my bed in a cold sweat and just stared forward for a minute, before I held my face with my hands and just leaned forward until my elbows were on my thighs.

"That was the worst one..." I told myself, trying not to cry. I failed, and just started bawling my eyes out.

~SKIP~

SmackDown. Building up to Survivor Series. Cesaro was the No.1 Contender for the WWE Championship, so there was a promo between him and Heyman, which discussed their past history and blah blah blah, it's gonna be a great strength match.

Our match was up, so we made our entrance, not bothering to run down our opponents at all. We just walked down doing our usual theatrics and faced off with them.

It was just a pair of local competitors, Tracy Morgan and Hadey Lee. We gave our titles to the ringside crew, and Peyton agreed to let me start. I watched as Tracy just looked at me. The bell rang, and she ran at me, so like any sane person, I hit a big boot on her, sending her to the mat immediately.

I ran to Hadey and threw her into the ring. I punched her a couple of times, then told Peyton to raise her knees, so she did, and I ran Hadey face first into her knees. Peyton dragged her out of the ring and slammed her into the steps, then hit her finisher, the Venus Fly Trap suplex.

She got up on the apron, so I tagged her in, so I kneeled in the middle of the ring, knee exposed, and she hit the Bulldog, slamming Tracy's face into my knee. Peyton went for the pin, and got us the easy win.

We celebrated a little bit, but then we heard a strange theme song begin. We looked to the ramp and saw Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir walking up to the ring. We were confused, then they went to ringside, circling us like lions. We took our titles from the ringside crew and raised them, mouthing off to the both of them.

They went to opposite sides of the ring, so Peyton and I got back to back, just making sure they didn't attack. Then they both pointed to the north side of the ring. We looked and saw Shayna Baszler standing there. We both just had enough now. Then we felt Jessamyn and Marina attack us. They laid us out pretty quickly, then took our titles.