One

Enjoy the story my witches and wizards! A new story that I've been working on for a while!
A Bit about Cole: Three piercings, industrial in left ear, belly button, and nose,left side.Dyed red hair, naturally brown, and brown eyes!

-------------------------------------------------------

*Cole's POV*

*beep* I groaned as my phone alarm went off. I leaned over and shut it off, I totally did not want to wake up today . My "dear" sister, Isabella Swan, was coming to live in Forks with me and our dad, Charlie. I want her here, don't get me wrong, she's my sister, but she's a bitch, a completely spoiled brat. She acts like she's just so perfect and special. I got up and got dressed and grabbed my phone, keys, and jacket and left my room and closed the door. I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I made eggs, bacon, and toast for dad and me. I started eating and scrolling on my phone as dad came downstairs too, and began eating. "Hey dad, don't forget I'm going to Emily's when I'm done eating, to help plan the wedding." I said. "Ok, just let me know when you get there. I have to go get Bella around 3." he said.

I'm Nicole "Cole" Jade Swan, Bella's my half sister, Charlie is my dad, but my mom is someone on the res. I'm Paul's girlfriend and imprint, so I know all about the guys being wolves and the Cullens being vampires. So we all, meaning the pack, Emily, and I, think that my mom is Jacob Black's fathers' sister, so I might have the wolf gene. Paul hopes I don't, he doesn't want me to go through the pain. But I think it would be awesome, and so do the other guys. Anyway, enough about me.

I finish eating and grabbed my keys and head outside to my truck. I get in and head to the Res. As I pull up to Emily's, I blared my music and the boys all came running out with huge smiles. I turn off the truck and get out and run into Pauls' arms and kiss him. "Hey now! No PDA!" Jared jokes. "Shut up Jared! You're just jealous!" Paul laughed. Sam came outside and hugged me. "Emily is inside cooking, she's waiting on you." he said. I ran inside and to the kitchen. "Hey Em!" I said, giving her a hug and starting to help her cook. "Hey Cole." she said. As we cooked we started planning her and Sam's wedding. "There, foods done. You go get the boys." Em said. I ran to the open front door and leaned out. "Boys! Foods ready!" I yelled. They all ran inside happily and started to eat. Jared shoved me out of the way roughly as he came inside. "Ow, Jared!" I yelled. "Sorry, but you should have moved out of the way." he laughed. Oh, I got soo pissed! I started shaking and growling quietly, all while glaring murderously at Jared. Paul noticed and came over to me. "Babe? Are you okay?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Look it's not a big deal, I just bumped into you. Stop being so dramatic." Jared said, as he shoved food into his mouth. Sam looked at me, then at Jared. "Jared, you should shut up. Now." he commanded, causing Jared to stop for two seconds to pay attention to me. And when he looked at me, his eyes widened. "Shit." he mumbled.
-------------------------------------------------------

Oohh a cliffhanger! What do you all think is gonna happen now? Let me know in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ! Bye my witches and wizards! See you all soon! Love you all, byeeee!