𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 "𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝑴𝒆"

𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝑴𝒆

Okay warning, this chapter is going to jump from different points of view a lot, it's kinda necessary 'Sorry in advance'

𝑱 𝑨 𝒀 𝑳 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

After everything that happened today all I wanted to do was go to sleep but I needed to brush my teeth so I walked into the restroom, let me tell you that was a mistake.

The very first thing I saw was Kai in only a TOWEL! Dear Jesus, he is so hot the water was still dripping from his body, dear lord his abs.

"Oh um sorry", I mumbled and shut the door very quickly. I heard him chuckle and I rolled my eyes. This is gonna be hard sharing a bathroom.

..

When I woke up I was hungry so I went to make myself some coffee. This house is amazing there's two floors and huge windows everywhere. When I made it to the kitchen there was a shirtless Kai in shorts at the barstools eating avocado toast with eggs. Ew I absolutely hate avocados.

"Hey", I said walking to the cabinets searching for a mug.

"Top left", he said stuffing his face with a fork full of egg.

"Thanks", I smiled moving to the left cabinet. After I made my coffee I sat next to him gulping down the hot liquid glory.

"You like coffee?", he asked disgusted.

"Yeah?", I laughed.

"Ew", he cringed.

"Ew? Coffee is the best", I hummed drinking more just to prove a point.

"No it's not", he laughed taking a bite of his toast.

"Well avocados are disgusting, so", I shrugged.

He took a big bite right in front of my face just to make me annoyed. We both laughed at what we were arguing about.

"Hey so where's everyone?", I asked after I calmed down my laughter.

"They both went out for breakfast for some 'alone time'. they said they might be gone all day. I just woke up right before they left", he shrugged. "Oh that reminds me", he says getting up and putting his dishes in the sink. "I'm gonna head out for practice in like 30 minutes", he tells me filling a cup of water. Gulping it down in one swig, some water spilling out the side. Dropping down to his chest. Wow his chest. Damn.

"You good?", he laughed wiping his mouth.

I shook my head and just nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah, yes", I said getting up, man I need fresh air. "Okay I'll see you", I smiled and walked to the stairs. I decided maybe I should just take a swim. So I put on a swimsuit, it was cute it was a red and white two piece. luckily they had a pool too.

 luckily they had a pool too