8

"Thank you," a deep tired voice is heard from the cabin the same second the other ones leave.

"For what?" Jungkook responds in a cold, monotone voice after making sure the door is closed and there's nobody eavesdropping from outside. "Telling them to put your head into the washbasin?"

"No, but-"

"Look, kid," he sighs, not really knowing how to begin. He has to stay unaffected. He has to stay inflexible, strict. He has to reflect the image of the bad boy, the gangster; something that he's always been and always will be. He's a bad guy, completely spoilt, so the mamma's boy shouldn't even be talking to him in the first place. "Listen..." he sighs again, sitting himself down in front of the booth so that he's now facing the half-naked younger. Fuck, how has he even found himself in this kind of situation? He rubs his eyes as he finally asks him, "What the fuck were you even doing there in the first place?"

"I- I was-" he keeps stuttering as Jungkook's question catches him unprepared, making him flustered, although he knew it was gonna come to the surface at some point.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," he responds curtly, making the younger's eyes widen and become doe-like again. He wouldn't expect something like that come from Kookie's mouth at all. He slowly studies him, looking at the possessive, dominant expression on his face, his dark hair messy from all the rushing, the fringe composed of several strands of hair, covering his forehead. His glance finally stops at the sight of his strong, veiny arms and hands, but not as buffed as the ones from the guy who shoved him inside the cubicle; more like... Attractively, sexily muscular; all-natural.

For fuck's sake Jungkook, was that really necessary? the older thinks as he sees his reaction, regretting the harshness in his voice right away. With saying that, he surprised even himself. Why did he really do it? Maybe, just maybe it was because he wanted to see his face again, eyes so breathtaking and lips that could make even the most innocent human being on this planet question their sanity.

The exhausted boy obeys him, repositioning himself so that he's now facing Jungkook, and accidentally slipping a few inches closer to him. "It was- I did it because-" he sighs, trying to gather his thoughts. A subtle smile is drawn across the latter's face at the sight of this, his eyes traveling down Tae's naked body, scanning each and every inch of him. The collarbones, his bare chest and finally his well-visible abs, making him scattered, his cheeks painting themselves with the light tone of red. If he wasn't sculpted by God himself, then- 

For holy water's sake, when exactly have you become such a sissy?

"I diditbecauseIlikeyou," he mutters under his breath, his words muffled and incomprehensible, bringing Jungkook back to reality. Out of all things that could happen, Tae definitely didn't expect confessing to his crush in a toilet.

"What?" the older shakes his head, not being able to process what the other has just said, or more accurately, mumbled.

"I did it because I like you," Taehyung repeats himself, this time speaking more calmly and slowly. Wait, so he's gay? Jungkook's eyes become bigger and he has to secretly pinch himself a few times to check if he's still alive, but his face remains the same, his expression not changing one bit. He's screaming on the inside, but the other side tells him to just leave it be. What even is this? He's just a dummy. Maybe a bit more dumb as one would expect for a nerd, but still a dummy.

"Whatever," he bluntly responds, his gaze still fixed on Tae's naked body while he's unable to look him in the eyes. He had no idea this would be such a disaster! Yeah, the idea of the younger one liking him is strongly appealing to him and hell yeah, he would love to scream back the same and touch him and maybe even kiss him, but... He can't. Because as much of a pleasure it'd be, it would still be wrong. "Look, kid," he starts again, trying to distract himself from looking in his direction in any way, "How do I get rid of you?" It hurts him, both mentally and physically, to say it, but he just has to do the deed.

The younger one looks at him, a slight expression of surprise plastered on his face but it soon disappears and turns into that damned boxy smile of his, making Jungkook's heart flutter, as he says, "You can't."

Disaster, what a disaster! And the worst part is that deep down he likes it, ditch that, fucking loves it.

"Here's what we're gonna do, asshole," Jungkook says as he puts on his mask again, hiding his gentle and vulnerable self behind it. It just has to stay that way. As simple as that. "You're gonna get the fuck up and get dressed," he continues as he stands up to pick his stuff up from the floor. At least they stayed dry so he won't have to walk around half-naked. "Then," he emphasizes, throwing the shirt at Taehyung, "we're gonna find that ass of yours a proper bitch."

What? Tae sighs in slight disappointment, Why wouldn't Jungkook just let him be? Yeah, he might be clingy sometimes and all, but at least he's got good intentions.

"But Jungkook," he pouts as he finally buttons up his crumpled shirt, "I like boys." So he's gay indeed. Fuck. That only makes him wanna slam him against the wall, kissing the shit out of those plump lips.

"What-fucking-ever," he rolls his eyes, pretending not to care, when in reality he does, way too much. "Fuck, you're such an asshole, has anyone ever told you that?"

"I have a name, you know," the younger keeps pouting as Kook finally throws him the tie.

"Yeah?" he looks at him, wearing a playful smirk as he sticks his hands into the pockets of his jeans, crossing his legs and leaning back onto a wall as he greedily licks his lips. Jungkook, you need to stop doing that. "And that is-"

"Kim Taehyung," he exclaims, his boxy smile reappearing, "but you can call me Tae."