13

Ding dong. Jungkook hears the sound of the doorbell echoing in his ears after he presses the button on Taehyung's house, right next to the front door. After all, he can't just walk in, right? He surely has that many manners.

He hears light footsteps approaching and soon after, the door finally opens with a loud creak, only to see... Taehyung's mom???!!?? Wait a second... That bish... He fuckin lied.

"Oh, hello!" a tall woman in her forties standing in front of him greets him with a warm, welcoming tone in her voice. Something he definitely never gets at home...

"Good evening," he greets back with a subtle smile on his face and politely bows down. Gross. That sounded so posh.

"What brings you here, sweetie?"

"Uhmmm... Tae-" What is he supposed to say this time? That he wants to fuck her son real bad? Ughhhhh, his life must be some kind of lame joke.

"Mooooom?" he suddenly hears a deep, low voice coming from the depths of the house. "Is that Kookieeee?" The lady rolls her eyes and disappears back inside, yelling something incomprehensible, probably at her wild son.

Not long after that, a head with brown locks pops up, again, with that damned boxy smile. Taehyungie, who else?

"Oh hi, Kookie!" the younger offers him his large hand to welcome and invite him in, yet he rejects him or at least he has to because... Well, he's most certainly. NOT. Gay. Internalized oppression. The thought of being so obsessed with it pisses him off by itself, but... It has to be this way.

"Why'd you lie?" he coldly asks him as soon as he steps in, following the younger up the stairs to go to his room.

"I'm sorry," he quickly apologizes and turns around to bow down, an expression of innocence plastered on his face. What a cute thing. "I just thought you wouldn't wanna come if you heard they're home."

The only thing Jungkook does is nod, avoiding his gaze as he does so. He can't look at him. Otherwise, he might find out he's into him. He's gotta keep it low-key.

"Are you angry about it?" Tae asks as they enter his room, big and bright as it is. Not as gayish as he'd expect, but still... Clean walls painted with a bright shade of blue, no posters, bedsheets light and neat. If only they could be used for something else...

"Nah, it's whatever," the older shakes his head while admiring the grandness of the room. It's true that he sucks at maths, but this thing is twice as big as his motel hole. His residence is not even a hole. It's a freaking joint. But at least he has it. He should be that grateful.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Taehyung asks as he sits down on his bed after a few moments of silence, when Kookie was just roaming around the room, somehow spaced out. Ummmm, take your clothes off and-

"Open your wardrobe and search for any normal pieces of clothing you have," he commands, leaning back onto a wall and crossing his arms on his chest.

"What's wrong with these?" the latter asks unsuspecting as he points onto his outfit, which is, funnily enough, compound of wide black pants, way too baggy for his type of figure, a white shirt with buttons (gosh, how much Jungkook wishes he could rip it off of him directly) and a navy green waistcoat. What kind of fuckery is this?

"Really?" the aforementioned sighs as he rolls his eyes. "Where do you live? Those are like, from the Middle Ages."

Tae finally seems to understand the order so he opens a big wardrobe, positioned on the left side of his room, and starts pulling out different clothes in all shapes and sizes. Jungkook slowly approaches him so that he could intercept each and every item and approve or disapprove it.

After a good quarter of an hour and a huge mess on Tae's bed, they finally gather a pile of clothes that - speaking from Jungkook's point of view - look at least somewhat acceptable.

"These are kind of okay," Jungkook announces as he lifts up a pair of washed-out skinny jeans, looking at them askance. "But they're not ripped, though."

"And why would they have to be?" the younger asks, not really sure whether he could trust him or not.

"God fuckin dammit, Tae," Jungkook turns around, looking at Taehyung with an annoyed expression. "Have you seen someone who doesn't wear ripped jeans these days?"

"Ummm," the latter hesitates, looking at the floor as he does so.

"I thought so," the older nods as the expression on his face softens a little. "Now get changed," he orders, plopping himself down on the bed.

"Okay," Tae nods obediently as he picks up the pants and some random T-shirt. "But don't look."

"Whatever," Kook answers, nervously fidgeting his long, slender fingers. "It's not like I'm gay or anything."

"Are you sure about that?" Taehyung asks, a subtle smile creeping on his face. Dear mother of lord, he's definitely suspecting something...

"Fuck yeah. I'm as straight as an arrow." Although he isn't so sure anymore. Is he?

What are you talking about, Jungkook? Of course you are, that shouldn't even be a question. You always have been and you always will be... Any other inconveniences?

"No seriously, you need to leave," Tae interrupts his stream of consciousness, pointing with his hand at the door. This has gotten way too sexual way too quickly. Waaaaaaaaaay too quickly.

"Why? We're just guys being dudes here," Jungkook responds with confidence, but bites his tongue as soon as the last word comes out. Shit. He watched too many Vine compilations again.

He looks back up, only to be met with Taehyung's eyes that scream "no way." Well, he isn't wrong. It's just that Jungkook doesn't really know it's a lot more than that yet. Or at least that it's about to be.

"Fine, whatever," he shakes his head, slowly heading towards the door. "Call me when you're done." He freezes as soon as the following sentence is out of his mouth. Fuck, what have you gotten yourself into? Are you fucking sick?

"You know what?" he says after a moment of silence as he stops, getting embarrassed rather than not. "I might actually head home. It's late. And I have to work tomorrow."

Tomorrow is Saturday, right? So why the hell would he have to... work? Taehyung thinks. He didn't even know he had a part-time job...

"You have to what-?" the younger yells after him, but before he could get an answer, his friend is long gone.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)