10

"Yo man, you good?" Hoseok asks his older pal, leaning onto the wall with his back while crossing his arms and legs as the latter finally exits the "detention room". It's been 84 fucking years, yet he promised that he'd wait so he really had no other option.

At first, he wanted to go home, change, grab something to eat and then come back as he usually does, but then his plans kind of collapsed and- Well, let's just say it made him nervous because... If Jungkook or, god forbid, any other guys find out what he's really doing behind their backs... What he's been doing for a really long time without them knowing anything... Yeah, not good. Up until now, he's been successful in hiding it as it never came to a situation like this, but this time... He might be in some deep shit right there.

"Yeah, let's just fucking go," Jungkook replies, sloppily putting his half-ripped backpack on only one of his shoulders. "I'm so tired of this fucking bullshit."

"Actually, I..." he starts, but doesn't really know how to continue. Damn it, he had a whole fucking hour to come up with a lame excuse and now he has nothing. Fuck.

"What is it now?" the older asks with a pinch of annoyance in his voice as he turns around to face him, but he's honestly too tired to argue with him right now. Whatever. Just please not some shit again, he's had enough of those for today.

"I..." he speaks up again, desperately trying to find an answer that would seem at least somewhat legit. "I have something important, so I thought I'd just wait for you and then-"

"Do I look like I give a shit?" Jungkook asks him as he puts on a hood again and then starts digging inside his pockets to find a packet of cigarettes and a lighter.

Thank you, Jesus, truly. Hobi sighs in relief as he sees he really meant what he said, so that means his secret shall stay safe. Thank fucking god. Luckily, Jungkook's too busy with his pockets to see his rather unusual reaction.

At that point, the lobby door opens and they both look up, only to see none other than Jimin walk in, wearing sneakers and a Nike tracksuit which consists of grey pants and a pink unzipped cardigan revealing his white shirt. He's also carrying a not-so-small bag, more like a travel bag, with a wide band across his torso.

Not this hoe again, Jungkook thinks as Jimin soundlessly closes the door behind him and greets them both with a quiet "hi", giving Hobi a subtle smile before he disappears into the direction of the gym. The fuck???

When he's long gone, Kook finally decides to break the silence. "The fuck is he doing here?"

"Dunno. Could be some after-school activity," Hoseok answers, a painful expression plastered on his face as he's looking down and pretending to play with an invisible smudge on the floor.

"Dancing class?" the aforementioned asks again, slowly getting amused by what they've just witnessed. Ah, it would suit him so well.

"Why dancing?" the latter questions, trying to hide his shaking voice and playing dumb while awkwardly shifting his weight from one foot to another, getting more and more anxious with each passing second.

"Cause he's gay," Jungkook explains, trying hard not to start laughing right there and then. "Bro, haven't you noticed? He's so... fucking..."

"Yeah..." the other sighs in disappointment, attempting to hide that he's kinda hurt. "You're right. Dancing is for gay people only."