3

Kookie is sitting in the classroom, his head still covered with a hood. He hasn't moved an inch since Jimin came back with his coffee that he's now enjoying, except for hinting him with his hand to get the fuck away from there. There hasn't been a guy who'd eat his nerves more than Jimin, that's for sure. He's just so... Fucking annoying. The fact that he hasn't done anything too severe to him is surprising enough by itself.

He takes another sip of his hot coffee as none other than the living sunshine, a.k.a. Hobi enters the room. What does he want now? Can't people just leave him the fuck alone?

"The fuck do you want?" Jungkook turns on his chair, looking at Hobi in irritation. As if his day couldn't get any worse than that.

"Listen," he carefully starts which makes Jungkook know that this isn't gonna be any good. Well, good to know. "We have a problem here."

"Which means-?" the other rolls his eyes and sighs deeply, annoyance present in his voice. And Hoseok can sense this as he's nervously hesitating for a while, not knowing how to put the words together or how to begin.

"Some dude took our spot," he finally utters, fully aware that there's a war on the horizon. He leans back, supporting himself with his hands gripping a desk and crossing his legs, gangsta style. He hates this. He really, truly hates this. But looking at it from another perspective, at least nothing will happen to him. And it's also kinda fun looking at Jungkook while he's violently venting his anger on someone, as long as it doesn't include him.

"He did what?!" the older raises his voice as he feverishly stands up, almost spilling the coffee on his desk. The veins on his arms are now pulsating under pressure, his face red from anger. His state at this point could be described as pissed. Simply pissed.

"Yeah," Hobi mumbles under his chin, knowing that shit's about to go down. Normally, he would enjoy it, but this time... He feels kind of bad for "betraying" him. He actually thought they could be pals.

"Wait here," Jungkook harshly orders, pulling the sleeves of his crumpled hoodie up in order to get ready to beat someone up. Whoever the fuck gets into his way right now... He'll get them good.

Poor guy, he's actually kinda nice, Hobi thinks as he looks at his friend leaving, but it's his own fault that he so foolishly decided to sit there.