7

"What the fuck!?" they hear a way-too-familiar voice fill the room, making their heads turn, shoulders fall down and their mouths sigh in relief.

Kookie? Even though Tae can't see him as he's still being pressed down by the heavy man, he knows his voice well enough to recognize him, despite the fact that he's only heard him once.

"What the actual-" he begins once more, attempting to get closer by stepping over the things scattered all over the floor, Taehyung's clothes, that is. "-Fuck are y'all doing?" his significantly masculine voice fills up the room again, whereas the others are still in complete silence, if we count out their breathing, of course. But Jungkook's hearing is acute enough to hear someone breathing heavily inside of one of the booths, their voice shaking.

He paves the way to the place where the sound's coming from, only to be met with the sigh of a half-naked, exhausted creature being crushed by Dae, a.k.a. the big guy. What the-? Is that the-? Fuck, it's the kid from yesterday.

"Stop!" he yells and pushes him away, trying to get closer to Tae who's now half-consciously lying on the cold floor. The fuck did they do to him? They're fucking animals, not humans. But on the other hand, he's also done things like this before, or even worse, so who is he to point his finger at them, really. Now he finally has a brief idea of how those weak people feel while they're put through such misery.

"But why?" he hears Baem, the serpent, question him in a cold, nonchalant tone, almost as if he's just presented him with a challenge, a daring look on his face. Fuck, he has to come up with something fast.

"Why don't you use a washbasin instead?" he suggests, trying his best to stay cool and not to show his vulnerability, but the sad truth is that every normal human being would know that that's really not the best one could come up with as it comes out way too indulgently, almost pleadingly.

"Man, the fuck is wrong with you today?" Sang-Hun, the lip piercing pal joins in, patting his shoulder in a not-so-gentle way.

"Why would we wanna play with him in a washbasin?" Dae adds arrogantly, finding his way out of the cabin. Fuck, Jungkook thinks, his thoughts racing as they back him into a corner with their words. He's gonna have to make up something good this time, otherwise they won't buy it.

"Because..." he begins, his hands sweaty as he nervously stutters, a high chance of him accidentally exposing himself being one of the main reasons why. What if they find out? That he's g- God, he can't even say it. The thought of that ignites him to think harder, fiddling with his fingers as he does so. And if we looked closer, a lot closer, we would see a nervous Hobi, shifting his weight from one foot to another in the corner. That poor kid really didn't deserve any of this.

"Because-" For fuck's sake, Jungkook, get your shit together! This is getting less and less legit. He closes his eyes for a brief moment and opens them up again as he sighs deeply. This has to work. "Because I saw some random-ass kid peeing into it."

The silence is broken by a cheerful laugh of Hobi, this time a life-saver, saying "That's a good one right there," to hype the others up to buy the lame-ass excuse. Seems as if he's the only one who really got the clue Kook was subconsciously giving out.

The laugh is followed by a few nods of approval and when Baem confirms it with, "Seems fuckin' legit," the two finally know for sure they've nibbled at the bait. They really are like a flock of wild animals.

When Jungkook takes a few steps back to look at the poor wretch still sitting on the bathroom floor, he sees him looking down in misery, his head lowered and upper body covered in goosebumps. This is the imagery that truly upsets him, in a way that he's never been affected before. It's rather intimidating to see the boy crushed, his eyes swollen from crying. On top of that, he also feels guilty; even if he hasn't laid a finger on him, there's still a weird caustic sensation corroding him on the inside.

"You know what?" Baem approaches him again, startling him as he could easily catch him staring at Taehyung. "Why don't you just do it yourself?"

"Yeah, it ain't fun anymore," San-Hun adds, reaching for the doorknob before he opens the door and disappears, the others following. Hoseok is the last one to leave before he turns around and winks at him, "Make sure to do him good."

(If he isn't Cupid, I dunno who is❤️)