The Hole In The Wall

Naruko's POV

Why, Another day at hell,and the jail house I am talking about school I can tell that Miku wanted to punch the teacher cause he gave us 56 pages of homework and Naruto on the other hand wanted to kill the teacher on the spot but me and Miku have to stop him.

But I swear to Kami I will drop kick that bastard of a teacher he giving us so much homework I looked over to Garra I can tell he was to sue the teacher.

When we got into the house it seems to be a lil off I told everyone to look around to see if anything was strange or off Naruto went to look in the bedrooms Miku went to look in the kitchen and Garra went to the movie theater.

And if your wondering why the hell is a movie theater is in out house it is because we have a huge ass mansion that me and the others get lost in.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT UMM GUYS I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING"Naruto yelled in our mom and dad room we all ran up to were Naruto-Kun was and stopped dead in our tracks when we saw a huge ass hole in the wall.

I heard a small voice saying "Come into the light your future awaits don't be scared we don't bite" the small voice whispered then I saw Naruto and Miku get closer to the hole I got scared and tried holding them back but they kept going then Garra went behind them. I had no choice but to follow.

To Shikamaru

Shikamaru's pov

Ugh another lame and stupid day that teacher had the nerve to give us 69 pages of homework is he nuts cause no teacher gives us this much work.... Ever like who does that well apparently that stupid insane teacher.

Neji and Kiba was about to clobber his ass to a bloody pulp but the bell rang. Sasuke on the other hand would have knock him out anyway with blood on his hand...... Now that you think about he would have killed him.

When we step into our house it felt strange we a went to check and see if anything was off and strange.

"YO I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING IN MOM AND DAD ROOM" Sasuke yelled we all ran upstairs and stopped we thought Kiba was behind us be he might of have got lost or something and yes we have a huge mansion that Kiba and Neji get lost in we saw a huge a hole in our parents room a minute later Kiba ran in and pushed us.

In the fucking hole I wanted to punch the fuck out of him but before we fell in the hole I heard a soft and calm voice saying " Come into the light your future awaits don't be scared we don't bite'' her voice sounded like Naruko's sweet and calm.