Where the hell are we

Miku's POV

Ugh my head is killing me then it hit me we fell into that hole that was in our parents room now were in the actual fuck are we. I looked around to see Naruko and Garra getting up but no Naruto I started to panick o was thinking is Naru-nii okay? What happened to him? Is he hurt? Then I saw a whiskered blond getting up and started to walk over to us.

I saw four other people I looked with my super vision and saw four boys we never wanted to see 'The Uchiha Brother's ' we hated them even Sasuke I hate him more for talking nasty to my lol brother I just wanted to break his lil face wanting to eat his flesh and drink his blood.

Then they started to walk towards us but I glared at Sasuke and watched his every move until I heard a giggle coming from the darkness "Come out and show yourself"I yelled wanting to see who was giggling in the shadows. But I saw a pink hair girl, a emo boy,a person with a coat and black glasses,and a green jumper then I realized who they were bit they weren't the ones giggling cause only Girls do that and that giggle don't sound like Sakura's.

Her giggles are like bats screeching for help. Then I saw two girls with pastel hair and colorful eyes they were beautiful too look at.

"Welcome you 9 lovely people"The one with a pastel pink haired girl said I giggled in my mind cause she didn't count Sakura or Sai "Um there are 11 of us you know"Sakura yelled "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT YOU WHORE NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP" the girl with a pastel blue haired girl said "Calm down Maya it is fine"the girl said in a soft and calmly voice I heard when we went through the hole.

"Fine Saki but if she doesn't get her attitude together it will be a body her tonight" Maya said looking away.

"So I am guessing your names are Saki and Maya right" Naruko said eyeing them.

"That is correct Naruko" Maya said with happiness In her eyes.

"how do you know our names"Garra said looking at them weirdly.

"Cause we are your God's"Saki said in a annoying tone.

"Our God's what do you mean"Naruto said playing with his fingers.

"Oh Naruto your just too cute but we been watching you and we want to show you your future"Saki said pinching Naruto's nose to make it red.

"Wait before we go into our future and shit but where in the actual fuck are we cause I thought I almost lost Naruto-Kun and he is just to sweet and feminine to die" I wined while holding Naruto tight not knowing I am chocking him to death.

"C-can't b-breath Miku-chan "Naruto studdered then I let him go while he is coughing and breathing for air.

Even if he is stronger he can't get out of my clutches never even when he was little Saki was about to tell us we're we are and why.