Neko No don't go

Menma's pov

But when I turned aroung i saw mom in shock and horror came upon him. "Hey Naruto"The stranger said how does he know mommy?Why is he here?What the heck is going on here.

I truned to my sister to she her deep red eyes shot up like a bolt. She cracked her neck to mom and that strange guy and her deep red eyes turn to a light red where you can see the sharingan.

Okay now i am scared she then opened her mouth but nothing came out i then start to feel a little dizzy for a minute.

It was her sharingan then she spoke.
"Mommy why is a guy here in you and daddy's room."she said emotionless "And why is Menma looking like he peed his pants"she added i felt hurt at that comment but i kinda did peed my pants.

Mom didn't answer all she said was.
"This is nobody okay Neko-chan and Menma change your underwear"she said witha demaning voice.

Neko than chocked and started to cough i got worried and walk to her she than covered her mouth with her hands and cought in it.

When she looked at her hands her eyes widened she then looked up at me with a scared look and showed me her hands.

My eyes widened her hands was full of blood her sharingan went back to the normal deep red and she started to cough again more and more blood came out i held her to my chest.

And soothed her with confident word and that she is brave cause i seen this before with dad and just like that mom held him close and said soothing words to him and he cleaned his face with a cloth or something.

So i did the same thing i looked at mom she was yelling at the guy she just kept cussing and saying why is he hear I looked at Neko she kept coughing more blood so i Yelled"MOM"she then looked back angry and her face soften when she saw Neko.

"Neko"he yelled and ran over "Neko talk to me baby"She said"M-mommy" Neko stuttered. My eyes started to water "Mo*Coughs more blood* mommy Menma you two I-I *Cough* Love you and daddy"Neko said "Sis don't talk like that"I said looking at her crying i looked at mom she was too "Baby no don't go"he said holding her hand.

"M-mommy w-we k-know what's g-gonna happen"Neko said crying blood everwhere that guy just watched "Hey dude why are you watching are you gonna call the ambulance or some shit"I said mad and said i saw my sister she grabbed me and said"No i don't wanna die in the hospital"i looked at her "Sis your not dying okay i c-" "Big brother *coughs more* stop please i wanna die here we know what's gonna h-happen *Coughs up more blood*".she yelled at me.

My mom she kept quiet cause she was to shocked I cried harder and all i did was run to her and hugged her tightly and never let go.

"I..........love..........you..........forever.......... Goodbye"