Mommy!

No one's POV

DEATH took Neko Naruto somewhere "MOMMY NOOOOO!"Neko cried out "Mom"Menma said hugging his sister "Let's go home" Sasuke said turning around.

"But what about mommy you have to save her daddy"Neko slobbed in Menma's shirt.

"I am, okay let's just go home"Sasuke said with his head down

"I don't know how we are going tell Auntie Tsunada, Naruko,and Miku about this"Neko said pinching her self to stop her from crying that's when Sasuke stop the twins saw a tear go down his face "Daddy"Neko walked to him in 4 seconds "dad had his first emotion well second but it will be okay Dad we will find mom"Menma said rubbing his dad's back "Fine who Menma?" The familiar voice came from the long path they turned to see two happy sister's eating a dango and the other eating a Ice-cream cookie.

The human Naruto and Sasuke just watched until they were pulled up and found there self's in the same place they came in everyone was there waiting for them to come back.

"Hey lil bro you okay" Miku said waving her hand in his face.

But she got no answer Miku looked deep in his eyes and found a repeat of something she gasped and tried to shake Naruto out of it "Narutooo wake up what happened tell me plz"Miku said trying not to cry everyone looked at them. Then Sakura came up and said or should I say yelled in his ear "NARRRRRUUUUUTTTTOOO WAKE THE HELL UP YOUR SCARING HER" She yelled "Shut the hell up bitch damn" Sasuke yelled covering his ears.

"Can we go back"Naruto said in a deep tone that made the girls glup in fear cause they never heard that voice it sounded like he had no happiness then the girls pulled the lever to open the portal. Miku saw Naruto grab a hold to Sasuke's hand and went into the portal she then closed it and turned on a TV I wonder why.